sparky12
    sparky12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I hope this is bogus. I need Napoli as the final play in a parlay today and can only see it being fixed where Bologna win if that actually is the case.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by sparky12 View Post
    I hope this is bogus. I need Napoli as the final play in a parlay today and can only see it being fixed where Bologna win if that actually is the case.
    Do you mean the Napoli win yesterday?

mladengermanovic
    mladengermanovic's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Nova99 View Post
    Zizou is right on the money, people fix games to get into situational bets, most fixes are these remote leagues that no one watches so no one suspects. To say Manu v City was fixed is beyond ludicrous, why would players such as Tevez and Nasri, who make more in a week than what the syndicates can give them, fix a match and jeopardize tens of millions of future earnings?

Most fixes results in the padding of the handicap or the over, 2-0 becomes 4-0 in the last 10 mins, or a 3-1 becomes a 4-1 to meet the 2.5 handicap. There is no doubt there are fixed matches but to think any underdog winning or come from behind victory is a fix is just crazy talk.
    You are looking at this the wrong way, obviously no match fixing syndicates could get to these teams, however would the players risk their income and millions of future earnings by not doing what they are told by the club/league? Not a chance...

http://www.stats.betradar.com/s4/?cl...18,178_17,7_35

united scored the winner in minute 90+ in 5 out of their last 7 wins over city, you know how naive u must be to think that the premiership is not arranging these games? especially with goals like this as the winning goal

and how about man city losing 3 straight years at sunderland by the score of 1-0 with goals minute 90+ in 2 of those wins, if you look back over the last few years you will see tons of games with outcomes that could happem once or twice, but not ever other game its just impossible, with no instant replay and no goal line technology and the refs and players on their payroll, the leagues can arrange any outcomes very easily

as far as the napoli-bologna, ffs bologna won minute 90 in both games, scoring 2 goals in 3 minutes in the first one can they be any more obvious? lol i dont give a fukk if it was a bicycle kick or if they scored from half field it has nothing to do with the arrangment

PuckIt
    See Premonition Below
    PuckIt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Quote Originally Posted by mladengermanovic View Post
    united scored the winner in minute 90+ in 5 out of their last 7 wins over city, you know how naive u must be to think that the premiership is not arranging these games? especially with goals like this as the winning goal
    United has more 90'+ goals than any other team in the EPL I am pretty sure...That's like saying that teams with the most goals in the 3rd period in the NHL are fixed games. Maybe it's just that they are in better shape and have the endurance and intensity to get the job done in the last final minutes?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by PuckIt View Post
    United has more 90'+ goals than any other team in the EPL I am pretty sure...That's like saying that teams with the most goals in the 3rd period in the NHL are fixed games. Maybe it's just that they are in better shape and have the endurance and intensity to get the job done in the last final minutes?

+ team who is experienced as hell
    + best coaching in the whole damn league

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

You are looking at this the wrong way, obviously no match fixing syndicates could get to these teams, however would the players risk their income and millions of future earnings by not doing what they are told by the club/league? Not a chance...

http://www.stats.betradar.com/s4/?cl...18,178_17,7_35

and how about man city losing 3 straight years at sunderland by the score of 1-0 with goals minute 90+ in 2 of those wins, if you look back over the last few years you will see tons of games with outcomes that could happem once or twice, but not ever other game its just impossible, with no instant replay and no goal line technology and the refs and players on their payroll, the leagues can arrange any outcomes very easily

as far as the napoli-bologna, ffs bologna won minute 90 in both games, scoring 2 goals in 3 minutes in the first one can they be any more obvious? lol i dont give a fukk if it was a bicycle kick or if they scored from half field it has nothing to do with the arrangment
    The only possible realistic argument you could have is that refs perhaps give Man U extra injury time then perhaps they should have because of the pressure they get from Alex Ferguson.

mladengermanovic

lol ok so united is the best team with the best coaching stuff and the most minute 90+ goals in the league, and while man city keeps on losing to united minute 90 this is how they decide to defend a free kick minute 89 after they just tied the game 2-2 min 86 being down 2-0 at home vs their biggest rival and having no losses on the season, yeah that makes sense..

2 games later city goes on to lose their 2nd game of the season to sunderland by score of 1-0 for the 3rd year in a row, this time not minute 90 like the last 2 lol

this looks to me like a script, one of many in all major leagues and tournaments, like the way chelsea won champions league last year scoring minute 90 in both semi vs barca and final vs bayern, like the way spain won the world cup having lost 1-0 to swiss first game thus making brasil and argentina leading favs, like the way spain won the euro while tying italy 1-1 first game thus making 70% people bet italy in final, like the way korea reached final 4 in '02 beating spain and italy in dramatic way, like the way france went to world cup '02 as defending world and euro champs not scoring a goal in groups stages losing to senegal and my personal favourite the way greece won euro '04 beating protugal twice in first and last game lol

Blastie
    Blastie's Avatar Become A Pro!

So why even play 90 minutes if every goal scored from the 90th onwards means the game is fixed?

Upsets happen as well. Why even bother playing games between top and lower teams when the top team should win EVERY single game? Why not just say "Team A is clearly superior, let's not play this game and award the win to them"? It would save a lot of time.

Too many clowns on SBR think every game is fixed whenever they lose a bet, it is embarrassing.
    Points Awarded:

swordsandtequila gave Blastie 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol ok so united is the best team with the best coaching stuff and the most minute 90+ goals in the league, and while man city keeps on losing to united minute 90 this is how they decide to defend a free kick minute 89 after they just tied the game 2-2 min 86 being down 2-0 at home vs their biggest rival and having no losses on the season, yeah that makes sense..

2 games later city goes on to lose their 2nd game of the season to sunderland by score of 1-0 for the 3rd year in a row, this time not minute 90 like the last 2 lol

this looks to me like a script, one of many in all major leagues and tournaments, like the way chelsea won champions league last year scoring minute 90 in both semi vs barca and final vs bayern, like the way spain won the world cup having lost 1-0 to swiss first game thus making brasil and argentina leading favs, like the way spain won the euro while tying italy 1-1 first game thus making 70% people bet italy in final, like the way korea reached final 4 in '02 beating spain and italy in dramatic way, like the way france went to world cup '02 as defending world and euro champs not scoring a goal in groups stages losing to senegal and my personal favourite the way greece won euro '04 beating protugal twice in first and last game lol
    tht's exactly the point...some things in life dont make sense. You must of never played in any team sport in your life if you think it's as simple as "The team with better players beat the team with less better players 100% of the time unless fixed!". ANd why would 70% of people bet on Italy after they drew with Spain?!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Attachment 52732

That was a fixed one.

Attachment 52734

And this one most likely is, too.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    Attachment 52732

That was a fixed one.

Attachment 52734

And this one most likely is, too.
    1:3 FT. Now that's a fix. Period.

mladengermanovic

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    1:3 FT. Now that's a fix. Period.

How is this any different than bologna scoring 2 minute 90 goals on Napoli or reading scoring 2 min 90 goals on Wba or France scoring 3 min 90 goals in a friendly vs Ukraine or Sweden coming back from 4-0 vs Germany to make it 4-4 min 90 in wc qualifiers?

mladengermanovic

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    tht's exactly the point...some things in life dont make sense. You must of never played in any team sport in your life if you think it's as simple as "The team with better players beat the team with less better players 100% of the time unless fixed!". ANd why would 70% of people bet on Italy after they drew with Spain?!
    yeah if you're a sheep... it all makes perfect sense to me when i think all leagues, tournaments and friendlies are arranged game after game, season after season

cala56
    cala56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5810

Fixed

TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

Napoli!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yeah if you're a sheep... it all makes perfect sense to me when i think all leagues, tournaments and friendlies are arranged game after game, season after season
    I'll ask again, have you ever played in a team sport? Have you ever played for a football team?

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR

Attachment 52818

Match suspended due to heavy rain. Some guys won't be happy there...
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 01-18-13 at 08:01 AM.

PaulS
    PaulS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

2 suspicious games in Serie A

Genoa - Catania
    Pescara - Torino

Follow the odds and be careful with your stakes

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    2 suspicious games in Serie A

Genoa - Catania
    Pescara - Torino

Follow the odds and be careful with your stakes
    why suspicious exactly?

PaulS
    PaulS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

Both pairs had in the past fishy matches and there are some connections between them. Can't say fixed but for sure there can be something strange in this weekend

First 1234