dkthrilla33
    dkthrilla33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

ac ajaccio, evian, or lorient???? which is the best play and why?

sanneh
    sanneh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

noob

dkthrilla33

no shit sherlock!! why u think im asking??

PaulS
    PaulS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

according to fresh news and analyses, Lorient would be the best bet but nothing's sure in that, maybe an over is better option. Ajaccio has been problems with scoring despite good looking football I could say. Better performance I expect at home in Corsica. Reims anyway should be defensively minded here and will use high pressing. Not sure about grass condition. For Evian it's time to wake up. Bad match in Paris and loss 0-4. I think it's the time to get the 2nd win at home finally. Troyes is able to keep the draw but on road, they are going to defend the result, it won't be easy. Your decision.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

We all specialize in one sport or another. If you'd take the time to look at dk's college basketball thread you'll see that he knows that sport pretty well. I'm like you dk--I don't know soccer near as well as I do the typical American sports. Sorry I can't help with these picks, but I love your college thread--looking forward to the next 5 star pick buddy!

dkthrilla33

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    We all specialize in one sport or another. If you'd take the time to look at dk's college basketball thread you'll see that he knows that sport pretty well. I'm like you dk--I don't know soccer near as well as I do the typical American sports. Sorry I can't help with these picks, but I love your college thread--looking forward to the next 5 star pick buddy!
    yes sir! just getting into soccer, killed it so far this week, but ncaa is my thing and i will keep bringing it!!

dkthrilla33

Quote Originally Posted by PaulS View Post
    according to fresh news and analyses, Lorient would be the best bet but nothing's sure in that, maybe an over is better option. Ajaccio has been problems with scoring despite good looking football I could say. Better performance I expect at home in Corsica. Reims anyway should be defensively minded here and will use high pressing. Not sure about grass condition. For Evian it's time to wake up. Bad match in Paris and loss 0-4. I think it's the time to get the 2nd win at home finally. Troyes is able to keep the draw but on road, they are going to defend the result, it won't be easy. Your decision.
    thanks paul...ended up hammering evian!