halosoccer
    halosoccer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 116

Halosoccer Picks of the Day

Figured I'd start a thread for my picks, I mostly stick European but some ML's are great all around the world. Today I had Braga, Benfica, and Fulham all were good wins on their ML's.

For tonight and tomorrow I will be putting money on the ML for Rosario Central -153 over Instituto in the Argentina B and then just put a large amount on what seems to me like a lock on Arsenal over Bradford in the Capital One Cup in England. Arsenal is at a -270 ML because of their form this season, the insignificance of the Capital One Cup, and the knowledge that they will not field their best lineup. Still though, Bradford from the fourth tier of British football should not be a match for Arsenal and the youth they will put on the field tomorrow.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

tão és de onde?

halosoccer

Quote Originally Posted by Gndias View Post
    tão és de onde?
    Sou de estados mas os meus pais e todo de familia sao do norte de portugal entao e porque sou um portista

Gndias

porreiro Greetings from Portugal

halosoccer

porreiro Greetings from Portugal
    onde?

Gndias

vila franca de xira

halosoccer

vila franca de xira
    Bom

sanneh
    sanneh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Arsenal is at 1.30 for me. I like the pick under your analysis. Maybe suggest a higher play like over/under. handicap. ...

halosoccer

Quote Originally Posted by sanneh View Post
    Arsenal is at 1.30 for me. I like the pick under your analysis. Maybe suggest a higher play like over/under. handicap. ...
    I mostly do MLs and straight picks so people reading can just interpret my picks into over/unders if they would like. I feel like the moneyline is a steal as it is so il stick with a very large bet on that.

halosoccer

Rosario with a 1-0 win tonight, Arsenal is at 2:45 tomorrow. Did some more research and Bradford City has a few injuries with some starters which is another reason to go for Arsenal.

Thats pretty much my pick of the day as I'm wagering alot on it but another game to look into would be in the Scottish Third Division(Fourth tier behind premier league and 1-2) with Queens Park at a -111 ML facing Clyde. Queens Park has won their last two and Clyde rarely ties. Clyde has also not beaten Queens Park since 2010. Positions on the table are Queens in 3rd and Clyde in 8th