usfunca
    usfunca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 378

Need an ML winner... Barcelona or Man United?

I need an ML winner from today's Champions League card. My local is offering TERRIBLE odds on Barcelona - just came down to -285 after sitting at -360 all morning. My only other real option is Man U at -220. I realize these are pretty steep prices, but it is what I have to work with.

I was tempted to take Barcelona, but they'll be sitting a lot of their big names. Thoughts?

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

messi won't play for barcelona , latest news

usfunca

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    messi won't play for barcelona , latest news
    Yeah, another strike for Barca. Still don't see them losing, but you never know.

Any thoughts on Cluj's chances with Man U?

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Not real sure this is the day to be searching for a ML winner with the amount of unpredictability involved. I would look into the specifics of what certain teams need to qualify and try to find something from that.

usfunca

Quote Originally Posted by JT OZ View Post
    Not real sure this is the day to be searching for a ML winner with the amount of unpredictability involved. I would look into the specifics of what certain teams need to qualify and try to find something from that.
    Yeah it's looking like there are no reasonably certain ML winners with odds that aren't astronomical. Probably going to have to pass on this one. :\

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukk i allreday placed a bet on Barcelona ML earlier in the day, with all the hype about Messi wanting to break the record and what not.. and now the little c*&nt decided he does not want to play anymore

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by Visage987 View Post
    fukk i allreday placed a bet on Barcelona ML earlier in the day, with all the hype about Messi wanting to break the record and what not.. and now the little c*&nt decided he does not want to play anymore
    This Barca 'b' team smashed someone in the final group game last year (just looked it up it was BATE 4-0 and the team wasn't as good as this one). These kids are all class, probably still have 65% the ball just need Villa and Tello to take their chances.

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

another loss don't know what im still doing here....

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

benfica should have won 2-0..and i hate benfica