arxidi
    arxidi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 58

Mafia League: Anzhi - CSKA

Russian league in a few hours, Anzhi who are third take on CSKA who sit top of the table.

Any one have any info on this game? Inside information possible as we all know what happens in russian leagues?

I'm leaning Anzhi only simply because they have the home advantage

iqbet
    iqbet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 164

I will take a draw 2-2.

teeder
    teeder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1641

Not a member of Russian (or any) mafia so I have no inside info to share, just the usual outside stuff.

I took Anzhi at pk and -0.5. I'm counting on them to continue unbeatable at home. This is their last home match before the break and they'll be trying hard to catch CSKA. I am sure the Anzhi supporters will be doing their best to intimidate the officials to give their boys an edge. Anyway it should be a great match and I can't wait to watch it.

integer
    integer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

something doesn't feel right with this game, and why there was no replay on the offside goal from free kick. was kind of a big incident of the first half why not show it

integer
    integer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

by saying not feeling right, i mean the cards given in this match

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

After what I saw from anzhi last week scoring from a stupid pass made from the opponents I wasn't surprised they won today, it seems like Rubin Kazan are not part of this maffia scheme after all is what ive learnt