JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

SBR book

Throughout the MLS playoffs I have continually had to ask them to post a line for matches they have listed yet do not have a line for. After telling them about it a line is finally posted but once again today for the MLS Cup they have it listed with no line. I'm being told that's its too big of a college football weekend to have time to post a line, really? There is 1/4 the amount of games of a normal weekend and while I get there are some big ones that doesn't seem like a legit excuse. I know a lot of people do not care about the MLS but I live in the U.S. and enjoy following the league, especially with so much at stake today.

JT OZ

I do have 'real' money wagered on this but wanted to bet points as well, just seems odd to me that they have continually dropped the ball on this.

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

What's ur play in this I like the over 2.5

JT OZ

It would appear the issue is being taken care of but this is about the 5th time I have had to ask about it so I guess U.S. soccer really is a forgotten league.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by bolek View Post
    What's ur play in this I like the over 2.5
    Always leery of overs in big matches like this but I do expect it to be higher-scoring than last year. Right now I'm on BTTS and used LA -235 to win the cup in 2 open parlays.

JT OZ

Still no line on it come on SBR!