FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

damn that dude made 100k on a close game.

JayLA
    On to the next one...
    JayLA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1219

this was right there and i didn't believe it...wanted to..
    Last edited by JayLA; 12-01-12 at 02:37 AM.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    thanks for the inside info fade knew it was guaranteed to cash or draw
    Your such an idiot! did you really think a guy laying 119K didnt know what was goin on!

The creator to the Thread Was only trying to help. Easy game!

LOL, even with the heads up 70% of the guys on here still lost.

Why fade 119K.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    Did the bet win?
    yes

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Your such an idiot! did you really think a guy laying 119K didnt know what was goin on!

Why fade 119K.
    pretty funny actually

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Cappinpicks View Post
    no kidding nice easy fade boring game

Once again, this Clown looks like a tool!!

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    pretty funny actually

119K somethin is up. Kinda like when mayweather bets

You would have to be a moron to fade this. Free info. I tailed. Now im laughin

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by cuno View Post
    WTF? What's going on? I was in my local bookie shop, then a stranger came up and he said he wanted to bet 112,000$ on Central Coast Mariners. My local paused for a moment, made some calls and then decided to accept this bet. He was a little bit stresfull after taking the bet though.

Why a person would bet so much on an unknown team, unknown league? He can have some insider info? He was looking like Isaak Sirko in Dexter. Really curious about the outcome of this game!

Australia Soccer League
    Central Coast Mariners vs Adelaide United

Central Coast Mariners 1,90 (-110)

Will make a bet on it. Don't want to be regretful if this guy wins. Fixed game or insider info? We'll see about it. LETS BET BIG ON CENTRAL COAST MARINERS!!

Thanks for the heads up man!!

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

A league players don't even make 112k/ year

Nice hitbro

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Because most of these ppl are haters. I admit when they were down 1 0 i was like wtf but i remembered i had russian game earlier 1 0 and i had under and supposivily the team that was +4000 scored 2 goals in the last 5 min lol. funny lot of ppl talking sht early on this one bit uuuuuu gone lol

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    pretty funny actually
    I agree. That guy raped whatever book he was using

FindTheLock

you guys that tailed this be careful. A lot of these types of threads pop up and most of them don't turn out favorably. This one did so congrats on the wins, but be careful blindly taking random strangers tips on the internet. It does not always end well.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    A league players don't even make 112k/ year

Nice hitbro
    Man I C fixes all the time. These games are vulnerable, Because its low profile. North America is sleeping

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    you guys that tailed this be careful. A lot of these types of threads pop up and most of them don't turn out favorably. This one did so congrats on the wins, but be careful blindly taking random strangers tips on the internet. It does not always end well.

Find me the last 119k story that came up? im not stupid, but ive seen alot of fixes. 119K on a low profile game in Aust..... easy pickins, with the right connections. There is people that make shit up. Then there is guys that just try to help.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

And most of the are probably made up stories too...

FindTheLock

Find me the last 119k story that came up? im not stupid, but ive seen alot of fixes. 119K on a low profile game in Aust..... easy pickins, with the right connections. There is people that make shit up. Then there is guys that just try to help.
    just look through this site. They pop up all the time. People claim they know about a fix and then the picks lose. Look it up in the search bar. I am just trying to help you out, so the next time you are a little more cautious.

matt1216

Most rich people dont get rich by blowin there money. 119K is a big deal, even to guys in the 5-10 million dollar range. The guy knew somethin was up. If it was a 5K bet, i probably would have ignored this thread, but 119K Kinda like Mayweathers bets...... guy dosnt lose often

FindTheLock

Most rich people dont get rich by blowin there money. 119K is a big deal, even to guys in the 5-10 million dollar range. The guy knew somethin was up. If it was a 5K bet, i probably would have ignored this thread, but 119K Kinda like Mayweathers bets...... guy dosnt lose often
    you're looking at it like everyone on the internet is telling the truth about their stories. They're not, so be careful. I have no idea if this story is true, but the pick won so congrats on the win.

matt1216

just look through this site. They pop up all the time. People claim they know about a fix and then the picks lose. Look it up in the search bar. I am just trying to help you out, so the next time you are a little more cautious.

119 K bet....... ive never seen Someone claim over 100K bet on this site....... My point is, that this was a monster bet. A book moving bet. Not a 5-10K bet, that i see lose from time to time. If someone has a heads up about a fix, there all in.

lunchbawks
    NB#
    lunchbawks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 173

This league is so budget when Melbourne came to town and lost, the losing keeper chugged a beer with the travelling fans. Imagine that in NBA or NFL?

Guy must have known something

matt1216

you're looking at it like everyone on the internet is telling the truth about their stories. They're not, so be careful. I have no idea if this story is true, but the pick won so congrats on the win.
    what?? ive been Capping pro sports for awhile..... I know bullshit when I see it. This guy was just trying to be nice + Once i saw Mikail on the other side it was automatic for me

FindTheLock

119 K bet....... ive never seen Someone claim over 100K bet on this site....... My point is, that this was a monster bet. A book moving bet. Not a 5-10K bet, that i see lose from time to time. If someone has a heads up about a fix, there all in.
    do you know cuno personally? The poster who told this story? If you do then congrats on listening to your friend. if you don't then there are a lot of bridges that need to be sold.

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbawks View Post
    This league is so budget when Melbourne came to town and lost, the losing keeper chugged a beer with the travelling fans. Imagine that in NBA or NFL?

Guy must have known something
    this is what i mean, low profile. This is why i stay away from all russian sports and now will have my heads uo on aussie soccer

matt1216

do you know cuno personally? The poster who told this story? If you do then congrats on listening to your friend. if you don't then there are a lot of bridges that need to be sold.
    No your right, but pretty damn good story if its fake, but why show up now. Doubt it was fake as well my line moved almost 30 cents by game time, somebody was pounding it. I think he was just in the right place at the right time. Now if we see this al the time then we know its bullshit. 119K with the story.. why 119K. I don think this was a farly tail. I think it was the 1 free bee

slimstevie
    slimstevie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 294

If the story is true and the bet was made, there was no fix. The guy simply took a favourite at home
    I watched the 2nd half and there wasn't any suspicious fouls. The CCM 2nd goal wasn't suspicious either

Just because it was a big bet ( for most of us) and it won, doesn't mean it was a fix

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Matt, I get what you're saying but FindTheLock is correct in being severely cautious. I didn't bet anything on this match other than the over 1.5 as that seems to hit like 95% of the time in A-League so this time I missed out on cash by not tailing this. But there's a reason I didn't and never would, regardless of the supposed bet size or whatever. These posts come up a lot... most of the time I move them to Promos and Links or delete them before posters seem them as the person is often a ghost of someone who tried to get money from posters for tips on here before after their first thread wins. Or their first 'fixed play' dies so they start a new account and try again. This isn't a slam at cuno but we're all just usernames on here. I could tell you I saw a guy walk into the Bourke St TAB here in Melb and bet 200k on Adelaide. Then what do we do? People on gambling forums fake screenshots, lie about bet sizes, say they know someone who knows someone, etc. FTL is being prudent with his cash rightfully so. Happy for those who tailed though! I highly doubt this match was fixed by any means - not one second of it. Anyone who watched the match would surely agree. But it's still nice to see these threads win once in a rare while.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

I blindly fade these type of threads almost always and believe me when I say I'm up doing so. In fact I am shocked this one actually did pan out. No big deal. I'll continue fading threads like this until it proves to be not profitable.

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lucky I locked in at 1.80 the lines dropped big time few hrs later.

brumbies
    sail close to the wind
    brumbies's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7484

Shari has spoken. Close the thread now.

DHB
    DHB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 867

what?? ive been Capping pro sports for awhile..... I know bullshit when I see it. This guy was just trying to be nice + Once i saw Mikail on the other side it was automatic for me
    lol really?
    so you knew for sure this was a true story?

would you still have believed this story if the bet lost?

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I blindly fade these type of threads almost always and believe me when I say I'm up doing so. In fact I am shocked this one actually did pan out. No big deal. I'll continue fading threads like this until it proves to be not profitable.
    But it wasn't a "LOCK LOCK, It will win %100, I bet the house" kinda thread. Cuno shared what he saw with us, that's all. He didn't said CC will win %100. He didn't forced anyone to place this bet. Congrats to winners.

Autofading is not a good idea since you dont know what you're fading.

Agreed with Shari btw. We're just usernames here. We dont know if somebody really placed 112k on x team. We dont know if this story is true or not. I don't say it's fake, IT MAY BE TRUE..or not. It's up to you to make the reasoning.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 12-01-12 at 06:44 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

Cappinpicks
    Cappinpicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Once again, this Clown looks like a tool!!
    u got lucky retard adelaide right play

cuno
    cuno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi fellas. I'm at my local bookie. I asked him how he is feeling after losing 101k. He said it was great and made great money. I said wtf, howw?? didnt u take the action? He said yes he took the action but hammered central coast so bad from online books. Wise guy. Now i'm at my local, waiting for isaak sirko-look like guy, he didnt showed up yet but he will come sooner or later to collect his money. if he places a new bet, will let you know.

cuno
    cuno's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why fade 119K.
    Thanks Matt. If I was able to help anyone to make some profit, i'm happy then.

I understand faders very well because theres millions of threads like this. so people are suspicious. they fade right away.

no sign of mister sirko yet. i will wait for him all day, cancelled all my plans. lol.

agreed. u must be careful at all times. final decision/risk is always yours. anything can misfire. even these sharks dont always win..but even when they lose, losing 100k not a big deal for them i guess.

when this guy entered, I could sense his charisma. Grey hair, a sharp grey suit. He looks like to ray stevensson like his twin brother. (ISaak sirko in dexter series) He was so calm, so confident. He didnt bet cos game was fixed imo. Game was not fixed. He just knows something we dont.

Google "isaak sirko" in google images and u have him. unbelieveable. just like his twin brother.

https://www.google.com.tr/search?hl=...JtL24QSwiIHQDw
    Last edited by cuno; 12-01-12 at 08:05 AM.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

But it wasn't a "LOCK LOCK, It will win %100, I bet the house" kinda thread. Cuno shared what he saw with us, that's all. He didn't said CC will win %100. He didn't forced anyone to place this bet. Congrats to winners.

Autofading is not a good idea since you dont know what you're fading.

Agreed with Shari btw. We're just usernames here. We dont know if somebody really placed 112k on x team. We dont know if this story is true or not. I don't say it's fake, IT MAY BE TRUE..or not. It's up to you to make the reasoning.
    Totally agree.He did not say it was a lock or 100% winner.He just told what he saw happening at his local book.You (punters) must not tail blindly ,make some researches by yourself and if you like it ,tail.If not,don't tail.

AND something else ...haven't you still realized that mariners would concede firstly ??? 0-1 , so the people who fix it ,can take higher odds on live betting....This is what happens often (80%) when there is a fixed match.

First 123456 Last