EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wednesday's [11/28] Ninja Plays

Draw Project
    [England] Everton-Arsenal +247
    [England] Tottenham-Liverpool +258
    [France] Marseille-Lyon +223

Scotland Premier: St.Johnstone-Hibernian Over 2.5 [-116]
    St.Johnstone has scored and conceded in six of their seven league matches @ home with five matches going to at least three goals. Hibernian has played all seven of their road matches to at least three goals with multiple goals allowed in all but two of those tilts. They have scored in six straight on the road. Only three of Hibs' 15 overall matches in the Premier League have played under three goals. Leigh Griffiths is the main threat for Hibs with 13 goals this season. St.Johnston could be without one of their best strikers in Hasselbaink. They have decent depth, so his exclusion wouldn't be the end of the world - but his inclusion would be a big boost for goals as he is tied for the team lead with four goals.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

I like the draw project picks. Two out of three should really be possible! Good luck!

Raymondo
    Raymondo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you bet these draws everytime you post them here? Thats an awful lot of draws I have a draw system myself but usually only pick 2-3 but I've seen you pick them a lot.

My advice would be instead of 3-5 draw picks try choosing 1-2.

I've been very impressed with your selections in the past and I respect your write ups so I and the rest of the SBR community hope you don't quit, because great cappers always stick in there.

Raymondo

Might tail the Everton draw although I see a home win....hmmmm I'll think about it a little more...

Raymondo

Decided to back the home side although with a DNB, so if it pushes I'll be happy knowing you win. (The draw is a good pick, it falls into my draw system, but I'm only picking the 1 draw for Wednesday.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Tailed all plays. good luck!

EaglesPhan36

The draws for me, the goal is to take a profit. I used to take two when I started this project, but started going with three recently. It obviously ups your chances of hitting one with an extra selection, but also reduces the overall profit amount if you're just hitting 1/3. I always play at least two when I do this because my thinking/goal is that if you can nail one, you guarantee yourself some money because of the high odds on draws and unlike taking a single play you obviously have a chance to win even if you lose one out of two. That's how I started doing this. I probably only play these draws 2-3 days per week ..

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Yeah, I know, those draws are fun, only need 1 for small profit, like 12.66% minimum ROI which is very good for the fact that you have 3 shoots for a draw... ofcurse if you hit 2/3 the profits are at least 128% and if you nail 3/3 which is not likely but still, it's 246% return.

Only way it to lose all three and then you're -100% on investment.

I went with $100 for each, hope to see some draws today.. need to go throw some statistical meth in order to check if there is value in playing this Draws looks like there is.

Raymondo

Yes 2-3 draws per week is a wise choice, my draw selections tend to go with the higher odds instead of the obvious draw, like typically I would go for the Wigan/Man City draw match ups like that but with city dropping points in their previous EPL match I avoided it that doesn't mean the draws not a possibility I actually think there have a hard time against Wigan and would give my blessing to any capper picking Wigan to score today.

Raymondo

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Yeah, I know, those draws are fun, only need 1 for small profit, like 12.66% minimum ROI which is very good for the fact that you have 3 shoots for a draw... ofcurse if you hit 2/3 the profits are at least 128% and if you nail 3/3 which is not likely but still, it's 246% return.

Only way it to lose all three and then you're -100% on investment.

I went with $100 for each, hope to see some draws today.. need to go throw some statistical meth in order to check if there is value in playing this Draws looks like there is.
    Yes this is a perfect example to back the draw system, my advice/experience in playing draws is simple play them in EPL & La Liga there more frequent in those leagues.

EaglesPhan36

See you guys in 2013 maybe. Obviously don't have much to offer in the way of totals/sides over the last three weeks as I think I've lost at least a dozen in a row and that is probably being too kind.

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

2013? try 2050 when we are all dead, post losers constantly like you know what your talking about with your writeups

EaglesPhan36

Thanks for your outstanding contribution. I'm sure you're the one gambler who has never had a cold streak. Congratulations on being a millionaire, can I borrow $1k?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15387

Don't listen to the idiot EP, you've done a great job all over this forum ever since i got here and probably much before that. Take a break if you feel you need it and come back stronger. Cold streaks suck and hit everyone, best of luck sir

Raymondo

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazekanesh View Post
    2013? try 2050 when we are all dead, post losers constantly like you know what your talking about with your writeups
    Lets see you post some winners?

kamikazekanesh
    kamikazekanesh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

i dont claim to be capper you retard, i am here to find soccer tips to win MONEY, unlike most of you morons
    if you dont know your stuff then DONT post......some people bet real money

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

i dont claim to be capper you retard, i am here to find soccer tips to win MONEY, unlike most of you morons
    Get lost scumbag

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

I think he has clearly demonstrated he knows his stuff, things don't always play out the way they are supposed to and that will happen in the midst of a cold streak.

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Recharge EP. Good luck to you until then.

Screw that other guy.

EaglesPhan36

Not going to go with almost daily picks like before, but I am going to do the Draw Project on heavy match days like Saturdays if the situations are right and possibly Europa League/Champions League still. Those don't burn me out and hopefully retain their good return rate. So see ya 'round for some Draw Project here and there.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

lets go EP

BrownSugarUSA
    BrownSugarUSA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

Blindly tailing 'tips' from a forum in an attempt to win money...and you call others retarded! lol I really do wonder how people like you get their hands on any 'real' money in the first place. Enjoy it while it lasts

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6302

You blindly tail someone you don't know, on a sport you apparently know nothing about, lose $2 and start whining like a little b*tch, and we're the morons? I suppose if you'd won you'd be here offering to suck his c*ck, right? Nobody put a gun to your head. Cap your own games and grow the f*k up.