Barca89
    Barca89's Avatar Become A Pro!

Malaga Vs Valencia Saturday 24 of November

Down trend for Malaga and uptrend for Valencia. Great odd on Valencia to win which I will bet €200 on. Out of the last 18 games has Malaga just won 1. My pick of the week.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

hmmm there is a reason why Valencia are at +275....aside from them not winning an away game since MARCH!, they also have Soldado and Victor Ruiz out through suspenion, and Canales, Gago, Piatti, Mathieu, & Joao Pereira are all out injured. obviously some of them aren't very relevant as they haven't played much/at all anyway like Canales, Mathieu and Piatti, but Joao Pereira and Victor Ruiz have been regulars at the back and Gago has played 9 times and of course most important is Soldado who is top scorer with 5. I'd only play the PK at +170 if I was going to play it. I'm more tempted to play the Under 2.5 seeing as Valencia are without top scorer and will probably settle for a draw. Valencia's last 8 games away from Mestalla have gone under 2.5 as well. Last season Malaga won 1-0 at home to Valencia.

Barca89

You have a point, but this last game was the only game they won. I still think Valencia will take it and the odds seems attractive for me to play. Anyway, lets hope for the best. Tomorrow we will have the answer

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I guess their poor away form has got to end eventually!

BrianKay
    BrianKay's Avatar Become A Pro!

Every squirrel gets a nut, one day! BOL on that pick bruh.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Damn, 3-0 Malaga, knew I should of played them with all of Valencia's injuries and suspensions

Barca89

You were right man. Lost 200 on the game.