DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Chelsea and a top change.

Rafa Benitez will meet Chelsea’s shell-shocked players today after being appointed interim manager in the wake of Roberto Di Matteo’s brutal dismissal.
    Sportsmail exclusively revealed yesterday that Di Matteo was to be sacked and replaced by Benitez after Chelsea’s 3-0 defeat against Juventus. The axe duly fell at the club’s training ground in the early hours of yesterday morning.
    Owner Roman Abramovich wants former Barcelona coach Pep Guardiola to be Di Matteo’s long-term successor, and has offered to make him the highest-paid manager in the world on £15million a year.

Guardiola’s representatives say he will not make a decision on his future until the new year, but it is understood a deal with Chelsea has been agreed in principle. He was approached after Chelsea’s 2-1 defeat against Shakhtar Donetsk in the Champions League on October 23.
    Benitez, who is unpopular with Chelsea fans because of his time as Liverpool manager, will take charge of his first game against Barclays Premier League leaders Manchester City at Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
    Fans reacted angrily to his appointment, with Chelsea Supporters Group chair Trizia Fiorellino telling Radio5 Live: ‘Chelsea pulled the rug from under Roberto Di Matteo, which was just
    ludicrous. Now they have got in someone of Benitez’s calibre. He is a poor manager. Nobody has wanted to employ him for two years. What does that tell you? He is the wrong choice for Chelsea and the fans do not want him.’

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

I'm seeing a wager on Corinthians on my plate when they play Chelsea next month for the world title. That's if Chelsea can get pass the Ulsan vs. Monterrey winner.

Gndias
    Gndias's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2596

just another normal day in London...

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I hope Chelsea won't get relegated because he took Inter after Mourinho made them champions of Europe and Benitez was good enough to get Inter to 15th place in Italy.