tg09
    tg09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Live bet in 90th minute with a 3-1 score?

ML of -750 on a 3-1 game with virtually no time remaining. I threw down a pretty big chunk (for me) on it expecting the book to void it and claim a mistake on their end but they actually honored the bet.

Anyone else had stuff like this happen?

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tg09 View Post
    ML of -750 on a 3-1 game with virtually no time remaining. I threw down a pretty big chunk (for me) on it expecting the book to void it and claim a mistake on their end but they actually honored the bet.

Anyone else had stuff like this happen?
    yeah happened to me months ago with Bwin, i bet on this south korean team with 5 mins to go and down to 10 men to win, they get a penalty final kick of the game, scored and i won my bet, Bwin had initially paid me out then retracted my winnings which ****** me off, especially as they capped my stake to begin with, i sent several letters of complaint after they told me it was incorrect odds blah blah, and i told them would you have returned my stake if i had lost my bet too? they just gave me this sh*t as to how they would look into it, i basically told them they were thieves and to go f*ck themselves and switched to Bet365. Infact this incident led me to finding this place as i was looking for advice as to what to do, now i just cant be ****** i hope bwin gets a fat ass fine and forced to shut down