16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Thx best of luck what will they do kick u out???
    Quote Originally Posted by tropicalpicks View Post
    ok
    Fortuna Düsseldorf/R AEC Mons over 2.75 -122

sweep
    USA! USA! USA!
    sweep's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2457

i tried to log in with wtt0315 and it says banned,, when lifted and it says never
    i made comments yesterday that they requested a commision from a book for the bi bailout and today i told a poster i might be able to help him get transfered without a deposit and they deleted the post and banned me .. you would think since they made 1800 of my losses at betislands and heritage and my pro renewal 3 tmes they will trust me to try to help people who got screwed but i guess not.. they will kick me out and ban my ip shortly... i will be at eog maybe i will start a soccer thread..
    GL wtt0315, always enjoyed your posts.

somebodys asleep at the fukkin mod wheel today
    you been posting for like an hour as troppicks

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

i tried to log in with wtt0315 and it says banned,, when lifted and it says never
    i made comments yesterday that they requested a commision from a book for the bi bailout and today i told a poster i might be able to help him get transfered without a deposit and they deleted the post and banned me .. you would think since they made 1800 of my losses at betislands and heritage and my pro renewal 3 tmes they will trust me to try to help people who got screwed but i guess not.. they will kick me out and ban my ip shortly... i will be at eog maybe i will start a soccer thread..
    What is eog?

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by cobeez View Post
    What is eog?
    some forum not worth half its marbles

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by soul786 View Post
    some forum not worth half its marbles
    Yeah I just found it.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Thanks for for the $$$$$

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

typical SBR bullshit! They ban the good posters and never say a word to the scum. As always money talks so not surprising SBR wants to make the BI travesty disappear!

SlowNsteady

Hey Lou! Why do you still show wtt0315 as a top points winner on your site? Are you planning on honoring the points he is owed?

soccerbetter
    soccerbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

heys its wtt.. just wanted to say I have been posting plays over at another forum under another name but you will see it on the general discussion plays. You will see the soccer thread with all the over I love would for some you soccer guys to join over there and start getting involved. its a up and coming site with contests, you guys should come check it out. Also no childish behavior as other places. I wont be here long as this guy will be banned. bookietheask is the site.. just write that backwards with the normal ending. They block the name here. A lot of sbr guys are there already. I just wanted to give a big shout out to you guys who made my thread possible here. This was the funnest time I had betting and learned a lot from you guys. bol on the upcoming seasons

BigDeem5
    2013-2016 NBA: 461-378-24 +52.65u
    BigDeem5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2158

Quote Originally Posted by soccerbetter View Post
    heys its wtt.. just wanted to say I have been posting plays over at another forum under another name but you will see it on the general discussion plays. You will see the soccer thread with all the over I love would for some you soccer guys to join over there and start getting involved. its a up and coming site with contests, you guys should come check it out. Also no childish behavior as other places. I wont be here long as this guy will be banned. bookietheask is the site.. just write that backwards with the normal ending. They block the name here. A lot of sbr guys are there already. I just wanted to give a big shout out to you guys who made my thread possible here. This was the funnest time I had betting and learned a lot from you guys. bol on the upcoming seasons
    BOL

soccerbetter
    soccerbetter's Avatar Become A Pro!

deemer how you been pal.. ? People still giving you a hard time here?

SlowNsteady

Great to hear from you! What is the thread name? Can't seem to find it.

robert_wrath
    Update your status
    robert_wrath's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1377

WTT, My Niggah!

V3GASBBY
    V3GASBBY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2179

ok.

First ... 48495051