unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

Galatasary over 1.5 goals vs Man Utd +100 (UK based)

Over 1.5 Galatasaray goals @ 2.00 (to win 5u)

United shipping goals at the moment. Will most likely play a second string team. Galatasaray must win to stan a chance of qualification. One of the toughest places to go in Europe. United have performed badly away in Europe the past few years.

Grab this price while you can.

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

Unitedlad my over/under is 2.5 what advice do u have for me new to soccer and want to make money off my book because he is a duschebag

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Took Man U Over 1 goal at -130...even with reserves they should still score against dodgy Gala defence

unitedlad

Quote Originally Posted by 16johnnymac View Post
    Unitedlad my over/under is 2.5 what advice do u have for me new to soccer and want to make money off my book because he is a duschebag
    If I had to choose I'd go with the over 2.5 goals, but I prefer my team total.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Took Man U Over 1 goal at -130...even with reserves they should still score against dodgy Gala defence
    United find it hard to score goals without Rooney. They rely on him far too much. I don't expect Van Persie to play either, and it will most likely be Fletcher in midfield as well, who isn't the most creative. I can see United maybe grabbing 1, but personnally I'm staying away from the over with United. BOL with your pick

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Van Persie definitely isnt playing. Will be a trident of Young, Welbeck, & Hernandez with Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher behind. Nothing special but most of those would still get in a Galatasary starting 11 if they played for them, and after watchin Gala's performance at wknd (and making some money betting on Karabukspor +1 A.H.) I'd be surprised if they keep a clean sheet.

unitedlad

Van Persie definitely isnt playing. Will be a trident of Young, Welbeck, & Hernandez with Carrick, Anderson and Fletcher behind. Nothing special but most of those would still get in a Galatasary starting 11 if they played for them, and after watchin Gala's performance at wknd (and making some money betting on Karabukspor +1 A.H.) I'd be surprised if they keep a clean sheet.
    Did you watch United's performance in the weekend?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by unitedlad View Post
    Did you watch United's performance in the weekend?
    I did, it was poor, but 7 of those players that started in that game won't be playing, which means players that are fresh and keen to impress like Welbeck, Anderson, and Buttner will be playing. For me it is a good thing that Man U aren't playing likes of Rooney and Van Persie because if they did they wouldn't be motivated to put much effort in. BUt these other players that are on fringe of starting lineup in Premiership are going to be desperate to put in a performance to get Ferguson thinking. Galatasary on the other hand are going to have the same players that played only a few days ago in a game that was very tough when it shouldnt of been and which has led to low morale. Im not doubting that Gala should win this game and should score a couple, they have everything to play for and should be playing like their careers depend on it. But with all that pressure I just dont see them keepin a clean sheet.

unitedlad

I did, it was poor, but 7 of those players that started in that game won't be playing, which means players that are fresh and keen to impress like Welbeck, Anderson, and Buttner will be playing. For me it is a good thing that Man U aren't playing likes of Rooney and Van Persie because if they did they wouldn't be motivated to put much effort in. BUt these other players that are on fringe of starting lineup in Premiership are going to be desperate to put in a performance to get Ferguson thinking. Galatasary on the other hand are going to have the same players that played only a few days ago in a game that was very tough when it shouldnt of been and which has led to low morale. Im not doubting that Gala should win this game and should score a couple, they have everything to play for and should be playing like their careers depend on it. But with all that pressure I just dont see them keepin a clean sheet.
    I hope you're right. Hope the game ends 4-5!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha I reckon 2-1 or 2-2

Hawke
    Hawke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1041

Cheers Dexter

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.