EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [11/19] Ninja Plays

[Italy Serie A] Torino +1 [-117]
    Torino will be visiting Roma today, looking to keep their perfect road record intact. They have not dropped points in any of their six matches on the road with five draws and one win. Roma meanwhile remain in relatively poor form with losses in three of their last four overall. They haven't had issues scoring with multiple goals in six straight, but have been weak defensively where they have allowed 12 goals in that stretch. Torino isn't one to light it up on offense, but they possess one of the stingier defensive sides in the league with just ten goals allowed through 12 matches. If they don't try to outscore Roma and simply play their style - they should have a chance to get another result. They have already taken points on the road from several clubs that a higher than Roma in the table. I think at worst, this would push as Torino keeps most of their matches close.

[Spain La Liga] Real Sociedad-Rayo Vallecano Over 2.5 [-137]
    Sure to be a popular one today, but worth a roll. The visitors have seen three goals or more in eight of their eleven league matches and all five on the road. Rayo Vallecano has allowed multiple goals in three of those five and more importantly, scored multiple times in four of those road tilts. Real Sociedad has scuffled at home in their last two, losing 1-0 in both. Before that, they had scored two goals in each of their first three matches @ home. They have found their scoring touch a bit more lately with two goals scored in two of their last three. Given the defensive frailty of the visitors, this one looks set to see goals if the finishing quality shows up.

Big Dog Win Project
    [Holland] De Graafschap +302
    [Czech Republic] Dukla Praha +302
    [Turkey] Orduspor +196

*Just trying something out in line with the Draw Project. Looking to hit one and profit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Like the Torino play. I went with Under 3.5 goals as I think Roma will find it harder scoring goals against Torino, and Torino Over 1 goal

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

I got Roma -1/2,-1. Between the three of us should have a winner!

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Taking a shot with the under 3 in the Torino game myself, best of luck!

16johnnymac
    16johnnymac's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1412

my over under for torino is 3 1/2 take the under here ? not sure dont follow soccer. thank you for the advice

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post
    +1 and under lookin good boys...jus need Torino to hang on for a bit longer! Glik and Ogbonna are solid at the back, one of the best partnerships in the league. Wouldnt be surprised if Glik joins a team like Lazio or Fiorentina at end of season, and obviously all the big clubs want Ogbonna

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lucky Torino lasted this long, but too many shots coming their way and they let in a 2nd. At least the Spanish match is in good order. The Big Dog project was a flop today.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Quote Originally Posted by zizoudane10 View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bad luck with the +1, tis a shame TOrino's midfield and strikers are really mediocre! Gazzi is poor in centre mid, Santana has no substance - he had a good chance to score a wonder goal and complete flopped it! Sgrigna and Bianchi are donkeys and they brought on that Diop dude who looked like he'd never played football before! To me it's quite embarrassing if you cant score at least one goal agaisnt Roma with the way they play. God Knows how Torino put 5 past Atalanta at the Bergamo The Over 3.5 and even Over 2.5 were def sucka bets. A team like Torino whose only strength is their organisation and solid defenders are perfect type of team to pull the trigger on the under despite Roma's crazy goal scoring record

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

3:14am 19-Nov-12 19-Nov-12 Soccer
    Total
    AS Roma/Torino (U 3.5) for Game. -124 100.00 80.65

12:30pm 19-Nov-12 19-Nov-12 Soccer
    Total
    AS Roma/Torino (U 2) for Game.
    [Live! 0-0]
    -141 50.00 Cancelled

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

i didn't really play much into the roma game other than this which pulled off

Bet Confirmation - SJ4838846310F - Flash Time of bet: 19/11/2012 19:55:57 Print
    Selections
    No. Selections Event Event Date E/W Terms Odds Result
    1 Pablo Osvaldo (1st goal) Roma v Torino
    (Next Goalscorer)
    19/11/2012 None 6.00 Won
    Stake: 20.00 Returns: 120.00