DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

A League Roar V Sydney

I believe that Sydney will win this game with Low Scoring 1-0./// I like this one, since Roar is very low expectation this season, no motivation at all. I remember Roar lost to W. Sydney ( I have never heard about)1 goal at home.
    If Roar wins, it will be 2-1, then Over 2.5
    This is like lotto. You guys better do not take my prediction, I lost on FA cup game, the Over.

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Roti League ( India):
    ONGC V Dempo @ 1,3 , or Dempo -1.5 and over 2.5
    I am doing my experiment. We will see if this will hit. Expect to be ONGC 0-4 Dempo.

clting08
    clting08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    Roti League ( India):
    ONGC V Dempo @ 1,3 , or Dempo -1.5 and over 2.5
    I am doing my experiment. We will see if this will hit. Expect to be ONGC 0-4 Dempo.
    This match vanished from my books, saw them earlier

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNite View Post
    I believe that Sydney will win this game with Low Scoring 1-0./// I like this one, since Roar is very low expectation this season, no motivation at all. I remember Roar lost to W. Sydney ( I have never heard about)1 goal at home.
    If Roar wins, it will be 2-1, then Over 2.5
    This is like lotto. You guys better do not take my prediction, I lost on FA cup game, the Over.

Sydney are a big chance as the Roar are being overated by the books but you have to remember that they are HORRIBLE defensively! The Sydney FC v Melbourne Victory is the marquee event on the A League calender and these guys blew a 2, yes 2 goal lead against another incredibly overated side, they give up goals for fun. To say that Brisbane have no motivation this early in the season is, I'm sorry laughable as something to wiegh into your prediction for this game, I'd say the opposite. Good luck you you and sorry to hijack your thread as your pick is sound in my opinion just the reasoning behind it I have an issue with. I'm on the over for the record so hopefully for our sakes Sydney 2-1, I don't see them keeping Brisbane out unless some incredible improvement defensively has happened overnight.

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

It was either playing Brisbane or the over. Picking Sydney made no sense at all.