BTTS [Both Teams to Score]
    Hungary-Norway -115
    Italy-France +110

[International Friendly] Brazil-Colombia Over 2.5 [-133]
    Check lineups, but should be a go.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

[World Cup Qualis] Montenegro-San Marino Under 5 [+115]
    0.5 unit on this one. Montenegro is going to take care of business and win this match to keep themselves in prime position in this grouping with England. They blasted this side on the road already 6-0, but they are missing a key cog today in midfielder Jovetic who assisted on three of the last seven goals scored by this side in qualis. He's a quality attacker and play maker. While they will still have ample choices to attack and score on this pathetic San Marino squad, goals may not fly quite as high as expected. San Marino did an admirable job holding England to five goals last time out where they had conceded just twice until the final 20 minutes when the flood gates opened. Montenegro takes the top spot in this group with a win and I don't think style points are a big thing today with a couple absentees. I think they want the W and the three points, plain and simple. They could certainly crush this side - but I am going to try for fewer goals here and hope for no worse than a push if San Marino sucks it up again.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    0.5 unit on this one. Montenegro is going to take care of business and win this match to keep themselves in prime position in this grouping with England. They blasted this side on the road already 6-0, but they are missing a key cog today in midfielder Jovetic who assisted on three of the last seven goals scored by this side in qualis. He's a quality attacker and play maker. While they will still have ample choices to attack and score on this pathetic San Marino squad, goals may not fly quite as high as expected. San Marino did an admirable job holding England to five goals last time out where they had conceded just twice until the final 20 minutes when the flood gates opened. Montenegro takes the top spot in this group with a win and I don't think style points are a big thing today with a couple absentees. I think they want the W and the three points, plain and simple. They could certainly crush this side - but I am going to try for fewer goals here and hope for no worse than a push if San Marino sucks it up again.
    yeha like this, think they'll win 3 or 4-0

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

San Marino did an admirable job holding England to five goals last time out .
    you know a team is good when someone can say that sentence : p

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

excellent call on the montenegro game! love following your picks win or lose.. noticed they usally come down to the wire if theyre not won.

EaglesPhan36

Late bone on the 2nd draw with Tunisia-Switzerland. Too many weird things I suppose to hope the draw would stick, but made it through a missed PK and a red card for 15 minutes until the odd goal came in extra time.

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Yep, burned by 90' min goals twice. I also played Bosnia/Algeria to draw.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Would love to take a shot with Panama/draw at 4:30pm..They played dam well in Qualies and I wonder who Spain is playing..

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

"Chapeau!"
    Italy and France score goals 2 min apart... 1-1 after 37min

EaglesPhan36

Let's go Hungary! Get your goal Goolash!

amarius87
    amarius87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4302

Aha always one game thats effed up

EaglesPhan36

Okay Asshole Ninja Overlords, need that 'Mercle from Hungary. Get on it.

EaglesPhan36

Damn it. And the Swedes crushed the draw late as well. Blech.

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Trying to decide whether to play a 2.5 live or take my chances and play 3 now

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Wow, not many games between these 2 have gone over..Actually none since 1977???

Good luck tonight!!

EaglesPhan36

Alrighty then Asshole Ninja Overlords ... the 'Mercle is needed in Brazil. Let's go Assholes! Uno Mas.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Neymar just airmailed a pk; must of thought he was playing for the Giants

EaglesPhan36

Son of a fukk.

integer
    integer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5923

That was just awful,Brazil had many chances and so did the Colombia.I was about to end 2 of my parlays also a Brazil ml and O 2.5

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

The amount of penalties that have lost me money this year is ridiculous

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Was the right call. Brazil could have bagged a few early, hit the wood late in the first, then Neymar tried to outdo Ramos for worst pk 2012. Hit it so nonchalantly you'd think he missed on purpose. On a side note, gotta tell you I'm digging the live betting at Bovada. Made a small deposit to get started (mostly for btts prop) but started live betting totals and ah on the bigger teams (EPL, La Liga, etc.). Even with the losses tonight, have tripled+ my initial deposit, watching the odds and betting small (like playing the stock market ). Thanks again for your input!
    Last edited by swordsandtequila; 11-14-12 at 09:07 PM.

EaglesPhan36

No problems. It is pretty ridiculous to see what they do when the matches go live. Example tonight. Over 2.5 drifted to a ridiculous -200 pre-match, but as soon as it went live .. it was -140.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

No problems. It is pretty ridiculous to see what they do when the matches go live. Example tonight. Over 2.5 drifted to a ridiculous -200 pre-match, but as soon as it went live .. it was -140.
    I agree. The over, and BTTS is absolutely better value when betting in play. We get a huge selection of in play markets in the UK. Bet365 are pretty special for live betting.

EaglesPhan36

I would have taken BTTS in this one, but I honestly wasn't sure if Colombia was going to score.

unitedlad
    unitedlad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7803

I would have taken BTTS in this one, but I honestly wasn't sure if Colombia was going to score.
    Took BTTS myself. Colombia are a serious team. They have some real quality. 2 good strikers, one of which is the best in thhe world at the moment. I'll be following them from now on.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine

Took it live at even money; original bet was over 2.5, also over 1/2 1st half. Got lucky there, Colombia was pressing and scored a few minutes after placing the bet. Nice little rush

And I agree, Colombia looks really solid. Game had a real good flow, too bad it wasn't on regular tv (especially since they played in New Jersey).