ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by camelbreath$ View Post

1-0 ANZHI at the HALF

Congrats to us!! Hit a couple beans there, but it was waaaaaaaay more close of a game then it should be..

$$ in the bank

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Im glad to cash $$ for Anzhi ML

however 1 think for sure, this Anzhi team is a joke, russian league is a joke, they're just horrible to be seen. Parking the bus for like more than 1 hour.

Im just grateful that Liverpool reserve team are full of garbage players, if suarez played for at least 30 min, I would have lost my $$ for sure.

damn, that was one of the most boring match I've ever seen in my entire life

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I turned it off after 20 mins...was too painful to watch! Glad my couple of parlays cashed tho thanks to Anzhi PK

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    Im glad to cash $$ for Anzhi ML

however 1 think for sure, this Anzhi team is a joke, russian league is a joke, they're just horrible to be seen. Parking the bus for like more than 1 hour.

Im just grateful that Liverpool reserve team are full of garbage players, if suarez played for at least 30 min, I would have lost my $$ for sure.

damn, that was one of the most boring match I've ever seen in my entire life
    Yeah i would rather watch flowers grow for 90 minutes then a game like this. lol
    On top of that this is the 2nd best team in Russia currently.....

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

I got Anzi from 1.85

but I also bet on Anzi -1 from 2.45. Traore missed two %100 chances. I could have made so much more but got push with 1-0.

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    I got Anzi from 1.85

but I also bet on Anzi -1 from 2.45. Traore missed two %100 chances. I could have made so much more but got push with 1-0.
    ML was a wayy better play than +1 here IMO.

Kira
    Just as planned
    Kira's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Visage987 View Post
    Yeah i would rather watch flowers grow for 90 minutes then a game like this. lol
    On top of that this is the 2nd best team in Russia currently.....
    yes that's why I said this league is a joke, not to mention Anzhi were playing with their best eleven (full team), against Loserfool reserve team

(I heard there were several 18 years old players in this match )

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

Yes, Anzhi fielded a solid squad of men and Liverpol brought prepubescent little boys. This game was not close in the second half, Anzhi should have won by margin, 3-0, but Triore missed two gimme goals. Easy win in the end, and Liverpool continues to be one of the worst teams offensively without Suarez. Basically, if he doesn't play, you know you have a winner betting against liverpool...

First 12