Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Chelsea versus Shaktar - DAMN THAT WAS EXCITING!

Anyone here watch that clash from start to finish. Every goal had flare. Both teams looked potent on the attack and f.uck what a finish! That ended Shaktars 39 game unbeaten streak as well! - and first champs league goal for Victor Moses

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

It was a very lucky win for Chelsea.

One goal is a joke. Second goal probably happens once a year. Third goal came on 94th minute.

Shaktar were definitely much better but they played much better against Juve in Italy too. They hit crossbar twice there.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

It was exciting, especially since I live bet over 4 goals at the 28th minute. Shaktar seemed the better side earlier on, but Chelsea were much better in the second half where Shaktar seemed tired and I feel Chelsea should have won by 1 more goal. People need to give Chelsea more credit, they are not really that lucky, they deserved their goals.

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

I thought Chelsea stuck to it and Donetsk started to fade in the late mins of the game. Chelsea just kept pushing. To end a streak of 39 games unbeaten... JOB WELL DONE.

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    It was exciting, especially since I live bet over 4 goals at the 28th minute. Shaktar seemed the better side earlier on, but Chelsea were much better in the second half where Shaktar seemed tired and I feel Chelsea should have won by 1 more goal. People need to give Chelsea more credit, they are not really that lucky, they deserved their goals.
    They deserved their goals?

First goal was a joke. It was a gift. Second goal probably happens like once to midfield players. Oscar will never score goal like that again in his life. Third goal, Moses from free-kick on 94th minute.

At least, Shaktar scored 2 legit goals.

ZachShalack420
    ZachShalack420's Avatar Become A Pro!

yah, except it killed my PK bet to get my $$ back on my parley.. Chelsea got out played, their 2nd goal was a keeper blunder and Shk. had a goal called back on a really tight offsides..