kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

Europa League Parlay - Post Yours

Here's what I put a small stake on for tomorrow, would love to see what you guys have come up with as well

AIK/PSV over 2.5 -150
    Hannover over 3 -140
    Molde ML +180
    Tottenham ML -350

@ +919

Good luck tomorrow

BHS
    BHS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 476

PSV over and Hannover over are very probable. That's what I'm gonna bet on too.

And I'm also thinking Anzhi. Because Liverpool didn't take their starters to Russia, they have a really big match against Chelsea on Sunday. Many of stars will having rest.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Anzhi PK, Leverkusen, & Plzen

vasilli07
    vasilli07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10601

Leans
    Leverkusen x Spurs x Hannover parlay
    Anzhi -0.75
    Marseille -0.5
    Lazio -0.75

daem0n
    daem0n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    PSV over and Hannover over are very probable. That's what I'm gonna bet on too.

And I'm also thinking Anzhi. Because Liverpool didn't take their starters to Russia, they have a really big match against Chelsea on Sunday. Many of stars will having rest.
    Was gonna say this. Liverpool side looks weak and they don't actually need a win. Anzhi do however and Liverpool will be lucky to get a draw tonight.

joe1122
    joe1122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

Bayer Leverkusen v Rapid Vienna -Over 2.5 @ 1.40
    Fenerbahce v A.E.L. -Fenerbahce @ 1.40
    Hannover v Helsingborg -Hannover @ 1.25

1 unit to win 1.45 units

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Plays for tonight:

Betting on Europa League can either be a goldmine or lead your to making sucka bets because it's is not taken seriously by some of the bigger clubs involved and teams tend to rest key players due to important league games coming up in following weekend. So consequently keeping stakes smallish for following plays:

Levante +1 A.H. away at Twente @ -140;

IMO Twente's home advantage is being slightly over-valued here even if they are very solid at home. Levante are a legit mid-level Spanish team sitting in top 7 of La Liga. More pertinently they beat Twente 3-0 at home and are taking the Europa League more seriously then some other teams in the big leagues. They are also in good form, aside from losing in the Copa Del Rey to a low level team which was not good (although they rested some key players) they have won 4 and drew 1 out of last 5 games in the league, including beating arch-rivals Valencia 2-0, beating Getafe away 1-0, and drawing 0-0 away at one of the strongest home sides in the league in Sevilla. So I'd not be surprised if they get at least a draw tonight.

Newcastle PK away at Club Brugge @ +103;

Newcastle are one of the aforementioned bigger clubs that aren't taking this cup as seriously as others. Nonetheless, Club Brugge are a club that are in quite a bad patch with 5 losses in a row and sacked their manager a couple days ago. Also, Newcastle will have Tiote and Collocini playing as they are suspended for league game coming up so don't need to be rested. If Newcastle were starting Ba or Cisse up front I'd go bigger on this but they are playing the Ameobi brothers up front so won't be as dangerous.

Neftchi Baku +1 A.H. at home to Rubin Kazan @ -134

Neftchi players such as Flavio have been saying that this is biggest game of season for them and that they have a "special feeling!" going in to this game. They have only lost 1 out of last 9 home games and that loss was to Inter so no embarrasment there and was expected. They lost 2-1 away Rubin, so I'm thinking worse case scenario at home is they lose by one goal and stake is returned. But I think they can scrape a 1-1 draw or something tonight.

Partizan/Inter Over 2.5 goals @ +110

Partizan score goals at home and need to win this. Inter have been better away from home this season than they have at San Siro and are scoring plenty of goals. Could see Inter winning 2-1.

Parlay (treble): Anzhi PK, Leverkusen, & Plzen.

aLderzz
    aLderzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

The only reason I would be wary of betting Anzhi is I watched their first game against Liverpool.......they couldn't pass the ball 10 yards and they were horrendous! Eto is nothing but an ego in that team and seemed to bring them down in that game. I understand that this isn't your "normal" away fixture because its penetrating FREEZING.

Even with a mediocre team I could see Liverpool scraping some points together so for me the play here is either Liverpool or Draw @ EVENS or Liverpool PK @ 3.25. (Odds courtesy of Bet365)

Unsteeled101
    Unsteeled101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

line is leaning towards liverpool :S

Visage987
    Visage987's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Unsteeled101 View Post
    line is leaning towards liverpool :S
    yeah, i also noticed that, after i allready had placed a bet on Anzhi ML, very strange, since one would think that Anzhi would be more motivated of both teams

aLderzz
    aLderzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

I would think it is because of how poorly they played in the first game at Anfield. They were honestly so bad, if you didn't watch the game.

BHS

Quote Originally Posted by aLderzz View Post
    The only reason I would be wary of betting Anzhi is I watched their first game against Liverpool.......they couldn't pass the ball 10 yards and they were horrendous! Eto is nothing but an ego in that team and seemed to bring them down in that game. I understand that this isn't your "normal" away fixture because its penetrating FREEZING.

Even with a mediocre team I could see Liverpool scraping some points together so for me the play here is either Liverpool or Draw @ EVENS or Liverpool PK @ 3.25. (Odds courtesy of Bet365)
    Did Liverpool win that first match like 5-0 or 6-0? It was 1-0 by Downing who scored that goal maybe like 1-2 times in his career.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BHS View Post
    Did Liverpool win that first match like 5-0 or 6-0? It was 1-0 by Downing who scored that goal maybe like 1-2 times in his career.
    1-0 FT is a blowout you didn't know?

BHS

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    1-0 FT is a blowout you didn't know?
    So if it ended 1-0 and Anzhi played so horrible, how did Liverpool senior squad not be able to beat them comfortably, lets say 5-0 or 6-0?

DarkNite
    DarkNite's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Anzhi + Napoli (ML)

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

OM v Gladbach O2,2.5 (1.85) x Brugge v Newcastle O2,2.5 (1.82)

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fl6j66 View Post
    OM v Gladbach O2,2.5 (1.85) x Brugge v Newcastle O2,2.5 (1.82)
    Nice hit bud!

Fl6j66
    Fl6j66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Thanks.

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Anyone liking Milan? Or does partizan have a good chance of taking a point?

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Parlay : Anzhi PK, Leverkusen, & Plzen.

nice vaughn!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Plays for tonight:

Betting on Europa League can either be a goldmine or lead your to making sucka bets because it's is not taken seriously by some of the bigger clubs involved and teams tend to rest key players due to important league games coming up in following weekend. So consequently keeping stakes smallish for following plays:

Levante +1 A.H. away at Twente @ -140;

IMO Twente's home advantage is being slightly over-valued here even if they are very solid at home. Levante are a legit mid-level Spanish team sitting in top 7 of La Liga. More pertinently they beat Twente 3-0 at home and are taking the Europa League more seriously then some other teams in the big leagues. They are also in good form, aside from losing in the Copa Del Rey to a low level team which was not good (although they rested some key players) they have won 4 and drew 1 out of last 5 games in the league, including beating arch-rivals Valencia 2-0, beating Getafe away 1-0, and drawing 0-0 away at one of the strongest home sides in the league in Sevilla. So I'd not be surprised if they get at least a draw tonight.

Newcastle PK away at Club Brugge @ +103;

Newcastle are one of the aforementioned bigger clubs that aren't taking this cup as seriously as others. Nonetheless, Club Brugge are a club that are in quite a bad patch with 5 losses in a row and sacked their manager a couple days ago. Also, Newcastle will have Tiote and Collocini playing as they are suspended for league game coming up so don't need to be rested. If Newcastle were starting Ba or Cisse up front I'd go bigger on this but they are playing the Ameobi brothers up front so won't be as dangerous.

Neftchi Baku +1 A.H. at home to Rubin Kazan @ -134

Neftchi players such as Flavio have been saying that this is biggest game of season for them and that they have a "special feeling!" going in to this game. They have only lost 1 out of last 9 home games and that loss was to Inter so no embarrasment there and was expected. They lost 2-1 away Rubin, so I'm thinking worse case scenario at home is they lose by one goal and stake is returned. But I think they can scrape a 1-1 draw or something tonight.

Partizan/Inter Over 2.5 goals @ +110

Partizan score goals at home and need to win this. Inter have been better away from home this season than they have at San Siro and are scoring plenty of goals. Could see Inter winning 2-1.

Parlay (treble): Anzhi PK, Leverkusen, & Plzen.

3 winners including the parlay and 2 pushes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign7 View Post
    Parlay : Anzhi PK, Leverkusen, & Plzen.

nice vaughn!

Cheers bud

roma
    Update your status
    roma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

fu;k sporting kill me I had 25 Gbp to win 706 gbp and in the last minute genk tie it ffuufufuufuufuufldldkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkckckc kckckckkck

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

bad luck brah...Sporting are pure wank this season tho!

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by roma View Post
    fu;k sporting kill me I had 25 Gbp to win 706 gbp and in the last minute genk tie it ffuufufuufuufuufldldkdkkdkdkdkkdkdkckckc kckckckkck
    i had genk to win before sporting went down to 10 men then took the sodding lead