RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

UCL 6/11/2012 Plays/ Points

Post your best UCL play and a reason why you like it....get 10 points (until i run out)

Anderlecht v Zenit over 2.5 goals

RSC had many chances in the previous game and is capable of creating a scoring 2 goals here. Zenit are shaky at best and on Friday they gave up a 1-0 lead to eventually win 2-1 in the 90'. Even money seems a good bet in what should be an open game in Belgium.

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Paris Saint Germain v Dinamo Zagreb u3 goals

Dinamo have yet to score a goal in the CL, conceding an avg of 2 goals per game. PSG scores 2 goals per game themselves and have let in only 2. Their last meeting was a 2 - 0 win by PSG. If Dinamo couldn't score @ home against PSG, I don't think they'll score away.

(small bet, I never trust the CL)
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave soul786 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

romaldinho88
    romaldinho88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 104

AC Milan-Malaga- Draw
    Milan home form this season won 3 lost 3 serie A ,drew 1 in CL v Anderlecht
    Malaga have only lost once this season away v Atletico Madid..
    Malaga controlled the game v Milan in the last game but Milan are desperate for a result but while i think either team could take all 3 points given the unpredicable Milan side these days, the draw is the most likely result and the best value in my eyes on a day where its hard to find ...bar Ajax which is a stretch tbh
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave romaldinho88 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Right now Arsenal AHC0 @3.51 at pinnacle, because I think it's value. Schalke didn't look good against Hoffenheim, I don't like the way Stevens changes his goalies every now and then and yes Arsenal didn't look good lately as well. But if I can get this price in a CL game for an AHC0 for Arsenal against a good but not THAT good team I have to take it. I think the price is at least 0.5 to high. But we will see in the end. As a german I wouldn't be too sorry if Schalke can pull of a win here though. Good luck pal!

And of course: No points please! And give me your opinion on this one!
    Last edited by zizoudane10; 11-05-12 at 11:22 PM. Reason: Typo
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave zizoudane10 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

zizoudane10
    SPECIAL MODERATOR
    zizoudane10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

Oh I forgot something: Hulks 22 year old sister was kidnapped out of her car in Brazil! I think he had a light injury also, but even if he is playing, keep that in mind guys.
    (Although I think he was playing like shit the last games anyway....)

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah Hulk wasnt going to play anyway. I maxed the Anderlecht PK line at +115 thinking that they'd end up the favourite, then took Zenit PK at +101 yesterday on pinnacle so got a nice risk free play.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Vaughany 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bachngocduong
    bachngocduong's Avatar Become A Pro!

2 play for me to day bank it

Soccer - 921205 AC Milan (Alt 1) -½ +110 for Game
    Soccer - 102591 Derby County -½ -125 for Game

aLderzz
    aLderzz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 46

Real Madrid v Dortmund - both teams to score on bet365 @ 1.66

If these teams play 10 times I dont see any scenario where either team keeps a clean sheet. Both very attacking teams with lots of goals in them.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave aLderzz 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

royalsamil
    royalsamil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Hulks Sister is at home now....

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

Hulk suc.ks so too bad for anderlecht denisov will play now and he will be motivated to show he's better. also danny will be back from injury. Anderlecht needs to win and zenith can counter. so i like zenith PK and over could also be a good bet. but no play on that one.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave belvedere86 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

Real Madrid vs Dortmund +1.25
    Dortmund focuses on the CL this season and didn't put all their effort in the Bundesliga
    they had the correct strategy for the last match, and they will continue to do so
    Real has problem with German teams, and in this season their defense is not so solid as the last one,
    so probably Dortmund can score, and the +1.25 has value here
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave tttl 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Ms. Degen
    Ms. Degen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

schalke ML

arsenal is playin like absolute TOOT the past few games. so this should be an easy winner honestly...
    schalke should win by at least 1 or 2 goals.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Ms. Degen 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Olympiakos pk,-.5 -118

Olympiakos already beat Montpellier in France in champions play, Montpellier has been dismal in French Ligue 1 play and Olympiakos is on top of the superleague and playing great football. Olympiakos is always tough at home and they just need a win here to to qualify for europa league play and they still have an outside shot for continuing champions league play. From the sound of it, Montpelliers coach Girard is throwing in the towel on european play and going to concentrate on Ligue 1.

http://www.7msport.com/news/newsdata/20121106/80358.shtml

Olympiakos Piraeus vs Montpellier preview - Jardim lowers expectations

"Girard will also return to the dugout following his touchline ban for the reverse fixture a fortnight ago, and is aware his team's chances of progressing look bleak.

"I don't know if tomorrow's match is make or break, but we have to do what needs to be done," he said in a press conference.

"Olympiacos are very experienced in the Champions League. Arsenal and Schalke have the advantage. It's like we're playing in a mini league with Olympiacos as our main rival.

"We have shown that we can take on any side. The French league is our priority, but that doesn't mean we don't want to do well and learn from our experience in the Champions League."
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave gregm 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by gregm View Post
    Olympiakos pk,-.5 -118

Olympiakos already beat Montpellier in France in champions play, Montpellier has been dismal in French Ligue 1 play and Olympiakos is on top of the superleague and playing great football. Olympiakos is always tough at home and they just need a win here to to qualify for europa league play and they still have an outside shot for continuing champions league play. From the sound of it, Montpelliers coach Girard is throwing in the towel on european play and going to concentrate on Ligue 1.

http://www.7msport.com/news/newsdata/20121106/80358.shtml

"Girard will also return to the dugout following his touchline ban for the reverse fixture a fortnight ago, and is aware his team's chances of progressing look bleak.

"I don't know if tomorrow's match is make or break, but we have to do what needs to be done," he said in a press conference.

"Olympiacos are very experienced in the Champions League. Arsenal and Schalke have the advantage. It's like we're playing in a mini league with Olympiacos as our main rival.

"We have shown that we can take on any side. The French league is our priority, but that doesn't mean we don't want to do well and learn from our experience in the Champions League."
    i'm on Oly too

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yee on Olympiakos PK