pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Overnight A-League play

Newcastle/Melbourne O2.5 -122

Hopefully we wake up to an early winner , kick off at 4:30 AM EST
    Points Awarded:

Lookingtostart gave pattymayo 20 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bettoradvice
    bettoradvice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    Newcastle/Melbourne O2.5 -122

Hopefully we wake up to an early winner , kick off at 4:30 AM EST

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like it. BOL

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Nice work

Mase of Base
    Mase of Base's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 804

Nice. Been riding the Melbourne Victory overs train so far this season and it's 4/4 at the moment, they can't defend but can score.

Adelaide v Wellington tonight is looking like a prime candidate for an under. Weliingtons defense is always good and Adelaide haven't been setting the world on fire, they were very lucky not to have a goaless draw against West Sydney in their only home game to date this season. Games in Adelaide especially lately tend to be under between these two. The recent ones that went over was when Adelaide were far better than Wellington (3-0) and in Adelaides horror season last year (1-2) but there shouldn't be much between them this season.

Adelaide should have the majority of possession at home and have some decent attacking mids but Weliington have great defensive mids and Durante and Sigmund as center backs who imo are possibly the best combo in the league. Serj Van Dijk seems to be in line to play for Adelaide so hopefully he's a little rusty without game time. Can see a 1-1 in this or a single goal to either as a final result.

Brisbane should hammer Western Sydney in the later game, WS haven't looked like scoring and they should be in for a real reality check tonight, 2 or 3 nil to Brisbane would be my pick.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I like the intel Mase, keep the info coming. Let me know if you book anything tonight