bigcmo
    bigcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

Can anyone tell me why sbr is so limited for soccer bets?

why don't they offer all leagues and they don't even have line for uefa league games.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Blame..."The Feed"....

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Blame..."The Feed"....
    Can anyone elaborate on this? Genuine question.

I agree that there should be more, disappointed there's no Europa League.

Czu81
    Czu81's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5709

we want to lose our points...

soul786
    soul786's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer is underappreciated on sbr, about time they understand it's a big market people would actually bet.

Josu
    Josu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2477

They know people would bet it, they had alot of soccer back in the day. Well, at least a lot more then what is being offered now. Europa League was definitely in there.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

They claim it is all driven by SBRodds.com and that is the reason why matches are listed or not ... *ahem* who controls SBRodds.com?

Bottom line is they still consider it a third world sport for the most part. They have improved some over what they used to have. They do have the big Euro leagues [England-Spain-France-Italy-Germany] when they play, but for some reason they leave off World Cup qualifying and Europa League which makes no sense. Days like today, soccer would drive the entire SBR book.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

I've had numerous conversations with Shari about this. She has claimed that in the past they have spent a lot of time putting these lines up and what not only to have like 4 or 5 bets on all of the lines they put up. I told her its a waste of time to put up the MLS lines. I'm American and I bet soccer every single day and I've only made like 5 MLS bets in my entire betting lifetime.

Oh well. Soccer was a lot more prominent in the book and was much better when Sam ran the lines, that's for sure.