onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Soccer

[27579] TOTAL o2½-115 (BIRMINGHAM CITY vrs MILLWALL FC)

Three of Millwall's last four games at home have gone Over 2.5 goals. So have each of their last eight home matches against teams in the bottom six of the leauge, and Birmingham happens to be in that group.

Now on the other side 3 of Birmingham's last 5 on the road went Over 2.5 goals. Also when they play against the bottom 6 they also produce more goals with 5 of 7 going Over 2.5 goals.

onacloud

[27572] LEICESTER CITY -135

Leicester have won all five of their home league matches this season, and should make it six out of six in this spot. Vardy will be returning to the starting lineup who is the teams second leading goal scorer. Leicester also will finally have all the parts to their defense playing together for this match. They are going up against a Brighton team who has been in terrible form and is showing no signs of recovery. Brighton have only scored one goal in their last four matches, winning none of them. Also Leicester has designated this game as the "Fans Fixture" this will be the largest home crowd of the season, the team will want to put on a show.

onacloud

Millwall already has 3 goals in the first 18 minutes of play

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice play

onacloud

Looked over the Brazil card and only liked one play tonight

onacloud

Bragantino!

Bill_Hicks
    Bill_Hicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11285

Awesome work here. Ever consider a permanent thread?

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by Bill_Hicks View Post
    Awesome work here. Ever consider a permanent thread?
    Sure why not I'll just keep this one alive instead of starting another today

Bluedragon
    Bluedragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 531

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    Sure why not I'll just keep this one alive instead of starting another today
    seems good. especially cuz it's just called "soccer" lol. nice hits brother

onacloud

[26122] CF MALAGA -120

Milan just isn't the same team they have been known to be they are struggling tremendously without Ibrahimovic, Silva, and Cassano. They have lost 5 of their 8 Serie A matches which gives them the worst start to a season in over 70 years or something ridiclious. They will also still be missing their goalie Abbiati because he has a respiratory problem. Amelia who will be filling in at goal gave up 3 goals against Lazio in his first appearance 4 days ago.

Now Malaga has been in terrific form they have only lost 1 of their 12 matches, and Isco is by far the key player for this team. Malaga likes to control possession and has a VERY good defense. They have won both of their Champions League matches 3-0 convincingly. A win here would basically guarantee them a spot in the final 16.

[25702] TOTAL u2½-135 (INTERNACIONAL - RS vrs VASCO DA GAMA - RJ)

Vasco da Gama's has stayed Under 2.5 goals in 6 of their last 11 home games. Also Internacional has gone Under 2.5 goals in 9 of their 10 road matches since Fernandao took over as manager. The big news for this match is Internacional’s strikers Damiao and Forlan will both be returning after be away for international duty. But Vasco da Gama’s attack has been in poor form, and Interacionals defense should be able to hold them scoreless and win a low scoring match.

[25705] BOTAFOGO - RJ PK-120

Botafogo have been facing injuries all season, but for the first time this season they will get their defensive middy Mattos starting for them. This is a big addition to the team. Also last match Mendes scored twice in the last minutes leading them to the win, and he also assisted on the first goal. Before this game the moral on the team was at an all-time low, but after that performance by Mendes this team should get a boost. Actually after that match Seedorf predicted a 'brilliant future' for Mendes, even after he was just ripping the team in the media a couple days beforehand.

Botafogo’s moral will be high and they will win this match as they are capable of doing they already won the first meeting between these two this season. Probably a high scoring game considering Aloisio has been in great form for Figueirense and should find the net himself. I would normally settle for a play on the Over between these two teams, but with Mattos coming back Botafogo is a stronger team and maybe just maybe will get back into form. I do like Botafogo so this might be slightly biased, but I try not to let that effect me.

onacloud

Malaga wins 1-0 but the Botafogo PK line has moved way against me up to +115

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work with Malaga

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

wish I saw you were on the Under in Vasco game before I booked the over. I have a hard on for overs but getting 2.5 at + odds in Brazil league probably wasn't the wisest bet on my part

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    wish I saw you were on the Under in Vasco game before I booked the over. I have a hard on for overs but getting 2.5 at + odds in Brazil league probably wasn't the wisest bet on my part
    Lol well you got your 3 goals in the 1H I didn't see that coming at all

At least Botoafogo is up 2-0 as of now

pattymayo

nice hit on Botafogo.. any early leans for tomorrow?

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Very well done!

onacloud

nice hit on Botafogo.. any early leans for tomorrow?
    Just got to work so going to look over the card now

onacloud

[26354] KRC GENK PK-125

Genk has not lost any of their previous 13 matches. Vossen and De Ceulaer have great chemistry together and will have no trouble creating chances against the defense of CP. Now Sporting CP have been in terrible form they have only been victorious once in they’re past 7 matches. They are struggling tremendously on the attacking side to even just maintain possession of the ball. With no attacking power Gent will be able to control the tempo and wear this defense down. CP will be trying to play for a draw, but Genk should be able to find the net on several occasions.

[26381] SS LAZIO ROMA -105

Lazio are in great form coming off a big win over Milan, and have won their last 4 games in all competitions. Klose should have another big game for Lazio as he has scored three times in the past two games. Now on the other side Panathinaikos have been in awful form to say the least. They have only came out with all three points once in they’re past nine matches. Like I mentioned Klose and Hernanes should be able to get two goals on the board and that will be plenty because in all of Panathinaikos home matches the total has gone Under 2.5 goals.

[26346] DNJEPR DNJPRPROPETROVSK -105

Dnipro's have not lost any of the eight games they've played at the Dnipro Arena. Also they have been in just as good form overall with only coming out empty handed twice in their last 19 games. This team has a tremendous midfield with Giuliano, Konoplyanka, and Rotan. The match is sold out, and Dnipro should have no problem maintaining their unbeaten streak in this situation.

Napoli currently sits in second place in Serie A fighting to win the title. They will most likely continue to rest players like they did in their last Europa match which they lost 3-0 to PSV. This just isn’t the same team that they normally field, without Hamsik and Cavani this team is no threat on the attacking end and both of them were held from the starting lineup against PSV.

[26301] TOTAL o2½-125 (UDINESE CALCIO vrs BSC YOUNG BOYS BERN)

In this match I wanted to take Udinese to win, but I just don't know enough about Young Boys. I've never watched them play so this play is based solely off of statistics.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

what book are you using ?

dnjepr 2.10 at bwin , 2.13 at pinnacle

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by pellumb341 View Post
    what book are you using ?

dnjepr 2.10 at bwin , 2.13 at pinnacle
    I'm in the US so don't have access to pinny or else I would be on that +112

bigcmo
    bigcmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1590

can someone tell me why sbr is so limited on soccer? you can't bet on uefa. brazilian and other leagues? thank you in advance.

bleedtoledo

I have Genk at +160...makes me a little hesitant. Thanks for the picks though, cloud!

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by bleedtoledo View Post
    I have Genk at +160...makes me a little hesitant. Thanks for the picks though, cloud!
    Quick goal by Sporting

onacloud

Genk goes on top in the 88'

bleedtoledo

Lazio just had to screw us in the final seconds

onacloud

Lazio just had to screw us in the final seconds
    Unreal 92' goal to tie

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

had all your picks in a parlay as well f*cking nazio they were cruising for 90 minutes

bleedtoledo

Dnipro ftw! Great pick, again! Thanks cloud

onacloud

Dnipro ftw! Great pick, again! Thanks cloud

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Nice cloud

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Cloud tried to give u points why cant u receive any

pattymayo

Cloud you like anything in Brazil tonight? I might hit Flumenise over

onacloud

Cloud you like anything in Brazil tonight? I might hit Flumenise over
    Coritiba have been in great form and mainly due to their defensive play. They got a new coach 10 matches ago and he has really focused and turned this defense around. They have only given up 2 goals once in those 10 matches, and those 2 goals were both scored by Neymar. I think it'll be more of a defensive battle, but it could easily go over with Fred.

onacloud

[25718] SANTOS - SP -1-120

Nautico this year on the road have been awful winning only 1 out of 16. They normally play a defensive side in road matches so they will have tight marking on Neymar. Even with this defensive focus on Neymar the Santos attack shouldn’t have any problems finding the net with Miralles and Andre. Also Nautico has conceded at least 2 goals in the previous 6 on the road, and lost every single match in that stretch.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great work on that spreadsheet

1234 ... Last