onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

[28251] TOTAL o2½-105 (1. FC KAISERSLAUTERN vrs 1. FC KOLN)

Both Koln and Kaiserslautern are vulnerable at the back. Lately Koln has started to develop an attacking side with eight goals in the past four matches. Kaiserslautern remains undefeated and sitting in third place will look to grab another 3 points on the road, which is very likely. However, with Kaiserslautern having injuries to their back line they will concede a goal as well meaning they will have to net at least two themselves to win which can be easily done against this Koln defense.

[28101] SM CAEN PKEV
    [28101] TOTAL o2-120 (SM CAEN vrs AC ARLES-AVIGNON)

Arles likes to rely on their defensive play, but as of late their back line has been awful giving up six goals in the past two matches. This is where Caen will be able to take advantage as they have proven they are a good traveling squad. They have won four of the last five on the road receiving a draw in the only match they didn’t win. They have scored 2+ goals in their previous four on the road as well.

So with this dangerous counter attack and with their pace they should be able to create plenty of opportunities against this struggling defense. I like the Over in this match as well because Caen will have defensive problems because Wague is out again. They conceded twice without him last weekend, and will miss his presence.

[28114] DIJON FCO PK-135

Dijon will get back Remy and Mollet for this match, which add some fresh legs to this squad. They have been in the top five in the table but their points-per-game rate has been on the decline since a great start to the season, and need to gain momentum again. Djoin have managed to maintain their success at home as they are undefeated so far this season. Now Auxerre have been absolutely awful away from home this season. They have lost all FIVE of their away matches, and they have conceded 13 goals in just 5 matches on the road that is the worst differential in the league.

With both coaches/teams under pressure, avoiding defeat will be the plan. I just can’t see Auxerre managing that given how they’re playing at the moment. Also with Dijon trying to regain form this is a perfect spot to do just that.

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

I'm on that Koln over as well. Lets get it

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I'm on that Koln over as well. Lets get it

Sovereign7
    What the.....
    Sovereign7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Quote Originally Posted by onacloud View Post
    All over it (but apparently I can't send you points, cloud?)

Sovereign7
    What the.....

1-1 25'min in!

Koln n Kaiser

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by Sovereign7 View Post
    All over it (but apparently I can't send you points, cloud?)
    Nope I haven't got points ever besides from trivia/contests because I created another account when I came back to this site because I couldn't remember the e-mail/password for this one. So they disabled my daily points and I guess receiving points since infringed the TOS.

Thanks anyways tho

Sovereign7
    What the.....

Well. I wish i could toss u some pts. GREAT CALL KOLN N THE KEISERS 2-1 FIRST HALF !

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Nice lets cash thag sukkka.

Thanks for the great work cloud.

Sovereign7
    What the.....

1-o Caen - and a red card 20 mins later for Caen
    should mean more goals

onacloud

1-o Caen - and a red card 20 mins later for Caen
    should mean more goals
    I was watching the game but once he scored I went over to the Dijon match I wonder how he got that red

Sovereign7
    What the.....

SAME.. working, so havent seen the play
    Dijon down at the half.

onacloud

SAME.. working, so havent seen the play
    Dijon down at the half.
    I'm watching the Dijon match they should be leading as they are controlling the game just can't finish on opportunities

Sovereign7
    What the.....

The red card hasn't made much of a diff so far for 'Avignon

Sovereign7
    What the.....

Quote Originally Posted by sovereign7 View Post
    the red card hasn't made much of a diff so far for 'avignon
    just as i say that caen gets a break away and the keeper stuffs him full arm spread

Sovereign7
    What the.....

Come on!!!!

Sovereign7
    What the.....

2-0 ceans least we got the push so far on that one

onacloud

[40201] GOIAS - GO -110
    [40201] TOTAL o2½-120 (GOIAS - GO vrs ABC )

Goais is at the top of the table and will build on their recent success here. They have won their last 6 matches and during that run they put up 19 goals, which is over 3 a game by themselves. Also there is no reason for this team to slow down, as Victoria is only 1 point behind and then Circiuma is just trailing by just 2 points. They will be facing ABC who has only won once in their previous 6 matches, and have been in bad form all season. Goulart and Walter will have a field day on this defense, and hitting 3 shouldn’t be a problem in this must win.

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Im on it lets hit this.

Good luck

pattymayo

Goias has been a scoring machine lately. Love this over at that low price .. I'm on it too

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

On it as well

pattymayo

Goias over now -125 , good sign

onacloud

0-0 HT need a early goal to open it up

pattymayo

I'm seeing 1-0 goias scored at 45th min

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

placed the bet just before 1-0 got over evens for it, nice hit

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by pattymayo View Post
    I'm seeing 1-0 goias scored at 45th min
    Yea I posted that right before the goal looks like I should've just stuck with the over

onacloud

[25261] CF MALAGA PK-135

Going to continue to ride Malaga as they have been in terrific form. I love their defense, and today they go up against Espanyol who has only one win in eight matches so far. Malaga will have no problem controlling possession of the ball, and creating chances against the poor back line of Espanyol.

onacloud

[25722] CORINTHIANS - SP -120

Corinthians is finally going to field a full strength team. They will be returning Alessandro, Santos, Ralf, and Paulinho after letting them rest last match. Also they are going with a new attacking formation this match with three forwards up top Guerrero, Martinez, and Romarinho.

Now on the other side of the pitch Vaso da Gama are coming off a loss against Internacional just three days ago so they will not be in top form. Vasco are now far from a spot in the Libertadores, and won’t be motivated for this match coming off that loss. Now the same goes for Corinthians as they aren’t in contention, but they have a better squad and will be attacking. The fresh legs of Corinthians will play a major role in this one especially as they are returning four fully rested defensive players.

[25449] PARIS SAINT GERMAIN -1-120

Nancy have been awful this year and that can be contributed to injuries, and this match will be no different with them missing 6 players due to injury/suspension. They have only won one match out of nine this season, and over the course of the past six matches they have only scored one goal while conceding 13 in that same period.

Now they will face PSG who are undefeated so far in Ligue 1 and have been dominating play. Ibrahimovic is one of the top players in the world, and will have a field day against this awful Nancy defense. PSG has been just as good on the defensive side as they have kept a clean sheet in six of the last eight in Ligue 1 matches.

Last edited by onacloud; 10-27-12 at 08:49 AM.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6446

Nice writeup! Already on PSG, may have to jump on Corinthians.

onacloud

[40229] CRICIUMA +125

Criciuma are currently sitting in third place in Serie B and can jump into first with a victory here. The 3 points would put them ahead of Goias for the overall lead. Criciuma lost their last match going down 4-0 very fast, but managed to net 3 of their own to make it a final of 4-3. Before that loss they were undefeated in the previous 7 matches, and they will look to rebound easily against Guarani who haven’t won in any of their previous 8 games. This game has a great effect on the remainder of the season, because Criciuma can’t afford to let any more easy points slip away like they did against Gremio if they want to be crowned. Expect Criciumas attack to be explosive as usual as they lead the league in goals and will need to make a statement here after that embarrassing home loss.

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cloud, thanks for posting .good work & excellent write-ups. Im new to soccer wagering, If you have a moment, whats with ¼ and ¾ numbers on certain over/under lines?

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by bleedtoledo View Post
    Cloud, thanks for posting .good work & excellent write-ups. Im new to soccer wagering, If you have a moment, whats with ¼ and ¾ numbers on certain over/under lines?
    Total Goal Over 2.25: The total goal of the match is 2 goals, you loss half your original bet. If the total goal of
    the match is more than 2 goals, you win your bet. If less than 2 goals you loss your bet.

Total Goal Under 2.25:
    The total goal of the match is 2 goal, you win half your bet, if less than 2 goals you win
    your bet and if more than 2 goals, you loss your bet.

Total Goal Over 2.75: The total goal of the match is 3 goals, you win half your bet, more than 3 goals, you win
    your bet. And if the the match is less than 3 goals, you loss your bet.

Total Goal Under 2.75: The total goal of the match is less than 3 goals, you win your bet. If total goals is 3
    goals, you loss half your bet and if more than 3 goals, you loss your bet.

bleedtoledo
    bleedtoledo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thank you. Very well said. Good luck today!

andy888888
    andy888888's Avatar Become A Pro!

malaga were such a let down i had them on a single and parlay, had it pulled off i would be hugely richer, luckily though i bet on zenit to win going 2-1 down at 8/1

onacloud

There hasn't been a goal scored in any game that i've played today

bolek
    bolek's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

goal goal goal goal 90+

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

First 12345 ... Last