EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [10/22] Ninja Plays

[Russia Premier] Krylya Sovetov-Volga Over 2.5 [-120]
    Krylya Sovetov has played to three goal totals or better in eight of their last nine overall. In that span, they have conceded multiple goals seven times. They have also scored multiple goals and conceded multiple goals in four straight. At home, four of six have hit for at least three goals with no clean sheets kept. Volga has been blitzed for goals on the road, allowing 15 in five matches - never less than two. Volga has managed to score in four of those five.

Draw Project
    [Norway] Fredrikstad-Brann +269
    [N.Ireland] Coleraine-Linfield +225
    [Finland] Jaro-Mariehamn +245

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Love your writeup man! going to follow this time, hopefully it's a W!
    Straight Bet
    Selection 1: Russia - Premier, Soccer
    Kryliya Sovetov/Volga Nizhny Novgorod 22-October-2012 7:59 AM PST
    Total Over 2.5 for Game -108
    Risking 150.00 to Win 138.89 USD

P.S, can you explain about your Draw project and where it stands?

phillyfan3581
    phillyfan3581's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
    STRAIGHT BET Oct 22 SOC [25929] VOLGA NYZHNYI o2½-120 60.00 USD / 50.00 USD
    STRAIGHT BET Oct 22 SOC [27371] RANDERS FC o2½-145 73.00 USD / 50.00 USD

New to betting soccer, can anyone explain why when I went to take this bet, these TWO bets came up?

EaglesPhan36

Draw Project is taking a fixed number of draws when the plays look good to try them. I am sticking with three at a time when I do them - I do not play them every day. I suggest flat betting each of the three [flat bet = same risk size for each]. The goal is to hit at least 1/3 which will guarantee you a small profit. Honestly, cannot tell you exactly how it has panned out - but most weeks I believe since I started it has either turned a small to medium profit or the losses have been very minimal. If you follow the plays, I would suggest trying them out for an entire week, There will be some 0/3 days just as some great days like Saturday-Sunday where it went 5/6.

If you search for "Ninja Plays" in the SBR search for threads, I am sure you can find a ton of the plays if you want to see exactly how they have turned out over time. I'm a little lazy/superstitous about how I post my soccer plays because whether it is real or just dumb luck ... when I have put them all into one thread and tracked, plays seem to have been much worse than when I post a different thread each day. Like I said, might be stupid ... but I stick with that works.

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Sounds good! GL man!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Throw $50 on each of the soccer plays, which book do you use? I use pinnacle and got better odds for all three.. maybe you should look into it bro...

+280
    +244
    +259

EaglesPhan36

US-player, can't use Pinnacle. Prices I list are the best I find of the two books I have - Bovada or 5Dimes.

EaglesPhan36

Going to try one of these today also. Bovada was the first one I have seen posting lines for the new U-21 England Premier League. Interesting concept to bridge the gap between the youth academies and the big clubs.

[England U-21 Premier League] Wolverhampton-Chelsea Over 3 [-135]
    Wolves have played to three or more in four of six overall and they have failed to keep a clean sheet. The only match where they failed to score was a 5-0 drubbing to this Chelsea side. Chelsea meanwhile have played to four goals or more in five straight after an opening 0-0 draw. They have conceded multiple goals in four straight since shutting out the Wolves, while the Wolves have bounced back with eight goals in their last three matches with three conceded. They play a shortened season that ends in December before a break where I understand they reshuffle the rosters in January. Interesting to watch. 0.5 unit due to the experimental nature of this league.

EaglesPhan36

Looks like the need for another 2nd half rescue job for goals today in Russia. Have looked and there have been quite a few late goals scored & conceded with Krylya - so keep the faith.

darktray
    darktray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 515

Can't believe we didn't get one first half! Two off the crossbar...

PHyldahl
    PHyldahl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 674

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Honestly, cannot tell you exactly how it has panned out.

when I have put them all into one thread and tracked, plays seem to have been much worse than when I post a different thread each day
    give this guy a map

m y b e t d i a r y . c o m

dk70
    dk70's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 600

Don't see Wolves/Chelsea at 5dimes

Unsteeled101
    Unsteeled101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 198

cashed. i was late on this. oh not yet. my bad

EaglesPhan36

Like I said Bovada surprisingly is the only place I have seen those. Already three goals in the 1st half in that one. Fabtastic draw in Finland. Two goals in the last 10 to level it.

cobeez
    cobeez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Man...what a dirty way to lose that draw.

kyle_kash
    kyle_kash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

An own goal in the 2nd minute of stoppage time in the Fredrikstad-Brann game to break the draw! Grrr...

EaglesPhan36

Yeah you gotta live with those, just like you get lucky some times like the Finland one. Got our one for the day, so getting paid a little in any case.

MetalHeadJeff86
    MetalHeadJeff86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 748

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Going to try one of these today also. Bovada was the first one I have seen posting lines for the new U-21 England Premier League. Interesting concept to bridge the gap between the youth academies and the big clubs.

[England U-21 Premier League] Wolverhampton-Chelsea Over 3 [-135]
    Wolves have played to three or more in four of six overall and they have failed to keep a clean sheet. The only match where they failed to score was a 5-0 drubbing to this Chelsea side. Chelsea meanwhile have played to four goals or more in five straight after an opening 0-0 draw. They have conceded multiple goals in four straight since shutting out the Wolves, while the Wolves have bounced back with eight goals in their last three matches with three conceded. They play a shortened season that ends in December before a break where I understand they reshuffle the rosters in January. Interesting to watch. 0.5 unit due to the experimental nature of this league.
    Anyone have a link to a live score on this one?

EaglesPhan36

2-2 with 60 minutes played. Try this site, great for updates on small leagues. They also have a solid phone app.

http://www.futbol24.com/Live/?__igp=...ate=&o=0&o=889

rdegk15
    GO PACK GO
    rdegk15's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

damn missed getting this bet in by minutes.

EaglesPhan36

3rd draw, leveled in the 89th minute and then broken in the 3rd minute of extra time. All three damn close today. Could easily have lost all three, could easily have won all three. Glad to snag that one early.

rumnblack
    rumnblack's Avatar Become A Pro!

Late goals are tough, keep at it.

EaglesPhan36

Going to try and keep an eye on these U-21 Premier League matches too. Seems they might be a great place to hit some softer lines, especially totals since I think sides are a crapshoot based on the results so far. More of those coming Friday with a heavier day next Monday again. Big day of matches tomorrow with CL and England Championship!