EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [10/18] Ninja Plays

Ain't no rest for the wicked. Money don't grow on trees. I got bills to pay. Ninja up!

[Romania Liga 1] Cluj-Viitorul Constanta Over 2.5/3 [-113]
    Cluj has scored multiple goals at home in four straight [12 total] while conceding five in that stretch. They have just one clean sheet in five home matches and have scored in all five @ home. Viitorul Constanta has scored in all five of their road tilts in Liga 1 and has conceded in four of those. Looks likely that both should hit the score sheet and given the open play that both have shown defensively, I fancy one or the other to nail that 3rd goal needed to get some profit off this wager.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Can't see Cluj going scoreless at home so lets hope they can get it going in the 2nd half.

EaglesPhan36

Just one of tho se damn days. Played up a man for 30 minutes and still didn't do dick.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

A lot of us were on this play. Cluj got some splainin' to do.

EaglesPhan36

My original plan had been to rest up for the weekend with no plays, but looked over the small card and this one certainly caught the eye. Would probably play the same thing if they played again tomorrow. Also another example why I don't like playing Romania though - seems like that league + Turkey seem to have some oddball results against the grain of what is expected more than most leagues.