Atomik
    Atomik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Atomik's soccer thread

I'm fairly new to this forum and would like to introduce myself, keep track of my soccer plays and get feedback as well. For tomorrow I've got.

Egypt 1.5 units to win 1 unit - Egypt has shown far more class and consistency than the US so far. Sure we were hard done by with the officiating, especially against Italy, but we simply don't have have the quality and cohession that this Egyptian side does with or without Zidan. Also, despite our outside chances of making the semis Egypt has far more motivation for tomorrow's game with progression and pride. With the assumption of an Italian victory Egypt knows they will need to win by at least 1 more to go through.
    Italy pk 1 unit to win 1.25 units - Although the Italian squad was not to keen on making the trip to South Africa in the first place, I have a feeling they will want to save face against Brasil following their loss against Eygpt and make it to the semi's. Dunga is experimenting with the squad right now so a +125 pk for a determined and experienced Italian side seems like good value to me.

cheers
    Last edited by Atomik; 06-21-09 at 04:19 AM.

TurkzZ
    TurkzZ's Avatar Become A Pro!

Welcomb to the forum , good luck dude

Atomik
    Atomik's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defintely a less than ideal start today. Was very excited to see the US end up going through on the other hand.

Egypt - Loss
    Italy PK - loss

Hope to get back on track with these plays tomorrow.

Germany U21 +210 1 unit - This game is way over hyped by English management and the press as well. England know they are through and Germany should take advantage of England's make-shift lineup tomorrow and go for the 3 points to win the group.

Finland - Spain draw +400 1 unit - Neither team has impressed so far or showed a real potent offense. Tough result for Finland lossing 2-0 to Germany in their last game after creating a few decent chances and seeming solid in the back for the first 2/3 of the game. Finland +900 seems little odd to me but I'll go for the value and possibly bore draw 0-0 in this game.

Soccer YTD
    0-2-0 -2.5 units