EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's [10/6] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Crystal Palace-Burnley Over 2.5 [-125]
    Burnley has been an overs heavy club with seven of nine hitting for at least three goals in league play. On the road, they have given up multiple goals in three of four while scoring in the same number. Palace has seen much more in the way of goals @ home vs. the road. In four league matches @ home, they have scored and conceded in each with three going to three or more goals.

[England Championship] Sheffield Wednesday-Hull City Over 2.5 [-135]
    Sheffield Wednesday remain a solid overs club with eight of nine hitting in that direction in the Championship. Not surprisingly, they have given up multiple goals in all eight of those matches that drifted over. At home, they have conceded multiple goals in all four while scoring multiple goals in half of those matches. Hull City have played six straight in Championship play to four goals or more.

[England Premier] West Brom -116
    West Brom host a struggling QPR side that have lost four of six to start EPL play. On the road, they have dropped two straight after scoring a draw in their road opener. West Brom has been business like at home with three solid wins and three clean sheets. If they keep that in effect, they should make it four of four as QPR have just one clean sheet this season and it came at home in a surprise draw with Chelsea.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Glad to see you're on the Championship games. Pretty solid for overs, find them a little easier to cap than the Premier league games. Good luck tomorrow (today)!

EaglesPhan36

There are really only two bets I usually start off with any weekend with the EPL and that is backing both teams to score whenever Liverpool or Man City are in action. Couldn't pull the trigger with City and Sunderland though even though Sunderland has scored in four of five. Will say if they score tomorrow, BTTS with City is an auto bet no matter who is opposite them until City starts keeping any sort of clean sheet.

Championship definitely has favored overs it seems, but I'm not getting too greedy. I have obviously stuck with Sheffield Wed. for a while now. Just picking up Burnley now. Trying to stick with the teams that can both score and conceded regularly without overdoing it. Quite a few in the same vein, Bristol City is also pretty close to being on the list - but only at home, their road goals rate is very low. That's why I like Sheffield & Burnley, pretty even both home and away.
    Last edited by EaglesPhan36; 10-06-12 at 01:20 AM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

West brom is good, but have a bad feeling about the totals..Nobody is scoring anywhere in the Champ today

beefcake
    Update your status

There we go..

beefcake
    Update your status

Going #2!!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

It's early my man

beefcake
    Update your status

One winner

Ninja magic is coming in 2 nd half for the other!

EaglesPhan36

Gonna need a super duper triple 'mercle for Sheffield Wed & Hull ... I summon thee my 'mercle master.

EaglesPhan36

0-0 what a disappointment.

EaglesPhan36

Well 2-1 is still a good morning, but damn that's a couple now Sheffield Wednesday with very disappointing results. Will monitor them closely the next week or two.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

had those two overs as well. Should of jus stuck with burnley over