daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    I highly doubt a mod moved this out of the soccer sub-forum.

Roxxy posts in players talk because he needs the attention
    This!

All RoxxyFraud's attention whoring thread is in PT.. ALWAYS!!! On duty mod just link it to the sub-forum..

Now RoxxyFraud cannot be found anymore because his plays are fukking trainwreck!! The stupid mothatfukka is 0-4..

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    It was in the Soccer sub-forum. Have a good night.
    You fukking idiot.. You are a fukking nobody so STFU!! Nobody ever heard about you..

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    You fukking idiot.. You are a fukking nobody here so STFU!!
    I've been here almost 5 years pal. Not everyone is a power posting 21 year old arrogant dumb fukk like yourself and Genghis. Enjoy your night though buddy.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Harun

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I've got no beef w/ you Vaughany, but really, it's tiring seeing the soccer sub forum ruined time and time again when I am trying to find some useful information. If anyone doesn't like Roxxy, that's fine, but take it somewhere else rather than following his threads around and trashing him. I'm cool w/ you man, don't mean to come across like a dick, just fed up.

Fair enough

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

It was in the Soccer sub-forum. Have a good night.
    i will repeat for the last time for the mentally-challenged. if you want quality soccer capping threads, ask roxxy to post in soccer subforum and only in soccer subforum for his soccer plays. that way, his attention-whoring threads won't show up and clutter up players talk.

also, if you're gonna act this maniacal over a losing bet, i suggest you to quit wagering or reduce your unit size you fukkin idiot!!!

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

His "dogs" lost by numerous goals

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Quote Originally Posted by Ghenghis Kahn View Post
    i will repeat for the last time for the mentally-challenged. if you want quality soccer capping threads, ask roxxy to post in soccer subforum and only in soccer subforum for his soccer plays. that way, his attention-whoring threads won't show up and clutter up players talk.

also, if you're gonna act this maniacal over a losing bet, i suggest you to quit wagering or reduce your unit size you fukkin idiot!!!
    Are you that stupid and ignorant to read before you hunt and peck something down and hit "Post Quick Reply"? The thread was in the soccer forum until it was taken over by Roxxy shit talkers and moved. Enjoy your night in Mom's basement smart guy.

I'm out.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

you dumb fukk it was never moved!!!!

he posted this on players talk and not the soccer subforum you dumb fukk. jesus fukkin christ. no wonder the books love idiots like you. you just don't get it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

All good ROx, I've had worse night possible so far with Bremen and Verona losing...Verona conceding with last kick of the game

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

you dumb fukk it was never moved!!!!

he posted this on players talk and not the soccer subforum you dumb fukk. jesus fukkin christ. no wonder the books love idiots like you. you just don't get it.
    This will be my last post in this thread. It's this simple. This thread was in the soccer sub forum. It's often times the only forum I visit, and that's where I first posted in this thread. It's that simple tough guy. Learn to read, then learn to process something someone smarter than you tells you, then formulate an intelligent and well thought out response, and then hit "Post Quick Reply". I'm telling you for a FACT, this thread was originally posted in the soccer sub forum. Now, next time you try and talk shit to someone, make sure you know what the fukk you're talking about so you they don't figure out as fast as I did that you're a 21 year old ignorant fukking moron.

Have a good night everyone.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Are you that stupid and ignorant to read before you hunt and peck something down and hit "Post Quick Reply"? The thread was in the soccer forum until it was taken over by Roxxy shit talkers and moved. Enjoy your night in Mom's basement smart guy.

I'm out.
    THis isn't true.

If it was in the soocer sub-forum the trolling wouldn't have been allowed.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

it's like talking to a brick wall with this idiot...

hawley

Mods have been telling Roxxy for weeks if he posts in the proper sub-forums the trolling won't be allowed.

Now you are trying to say the mods allowed it AND then moved the thread to Players Talk?

Sure that's plausible

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

THis isn't true.

If it was in the soocer sub-forum the trolling wouldn't have been allowed.
    I'll leave you with this brilliant bomb shell of information....

Why do you suppose it was moved??? Could it have been........from the trolling Roxxy hating posse??? Mind, blown.

Have a good night everyone, including you hawley and Ghengis.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Mods have been telling Roxxy for weeks if he posts in the proper sub-forums the trolling won't be allowed.

Now you are trying to say the mods allowed it AND then moved the thread to Players Talk?

Sure that's plausible
    Exactly what happened. They moved it to PT after crap talking began on Roxxy.

Good night.

hawley

I'll leave you with this brilliant bomb shell of information....

Why do you suppose it was moved??? Could it have been........from the trolling Roxxy hating posse??? Mind, blown.

Have a good night everyone, including you hawley and Ghengis.

We will wait for a mod to swing by at some point and clarify.

If it was moved I will happily admit I was wrong.

But after what Shari has been saying to Roxxy for so long there is no way they would have allowed the thread to be trolled if it wasn't posted in PT.

daimoshokage

Where is RoxxyFraud? Looks like his busy resetting his spreadshit..

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

We will wait for a mod to swing by at some point and clarify.

If it was moved I will happily admit I was wrong.

But after what Shari has been saying to Roxxy for so long there is no way they would have allowed the thread to be trolled if it wasn't posted in PT.
    Hawley, the bottom line is, I only visited Soccer sub forum today. That's where I saw this thread. I don't visit PT otherwise but for once every 6 months.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

bacardi is an idiot. he's just mad that he lost the bet and venting his loss. nothing more nothing less...

even a retarded pigeon would know what's going on but he refuses to understand the basic sbr layout...

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

bacardi is an idiot. he's just mad that he lost the bet and venting his loss. nothing more nothing less...

even a retarded pigeon would know what's going on but he refuses to understand the basic sbr layout...
    Yeah, I often do get worked up over my 1% of bankroll losses on 2.50 odds ML plays. If you even know what I just said.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

if you want to make a wager on where roxxy started this thread. i'm willing to go all in that he started this thread in players talk.

put up or shut up. no joke...

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

if you want to make a wager on where roxxy started this thread. i'm willing to go all in that he started this thread in players talk.

put up or shut up. no joke...
    Again, you can't read....I've said repeatedly ONLY this....this thread at one point was in the Soccer sub forum. That's where I saw it and that's where I posted in it originally.

I'm not sure how we'd settle it or what is w/in SBR policy for a wager, but if allowed I'd certainly bet you that this thread was at one point in the soccer sub forum. Find out if that's allowed, and if so, PM w/ your offer and I"ll see if I'll accept, if allowable.

hawley

Again, you can't read....I've said repeatedly ONLY this....this thread at one point was in the Soccer sub forum. That's where I saw it and that's where I posted in it originally.

I'm not sure how we'd settle it or what is w/in SBR policy for a wager, but if allowed I'd certainly bet you that this thread was at one point in the soccer sub forum. Find out if that's allowed, and if so, PM w/ your offer and I"ll see if I'll accept, if allowable.

Take my word here.

The thread was started in PT and them copied to the soccer sub-forum.

Do not wager on it because you will lose.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Take my word here.

The thread was started in PT and them copied to the soccer sub-forum.

Do not wager on it because you will lose.
    I'd still win that bet....just as I said...at one point, this thread was IN the soccer forum....that's where I saw it, and that's where I posted in it. Just like my bet offer above says.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

we can get someone to escrow our wager. that shouldn't be a problem.

the wager is where did roxxy start this thread? i say he started this in players talk and you are saying he started this thread in soccer subforum.

mods can confirm where he started this thread.

the amount i want to wager is how much can you afford?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

we can get someone to escrow our wager. that shouldn't be a problem.

the wager is where did roxxy start this thread? i say he started this in players talk and you are saying he started this thread in soccer subforum.

mods can confirm where he started this thread.

the amount i want to wager is how much can you afford?
    Your lack of ability to read is mind blowing.

hawley

I'd still win that bet....just as I said...at one point, this thread was IN the soccer forum....that's where I saw it, and that's where I posted in it. Just like my bet offer above says.
    You are all shades of wrong in what you have been arguing.

If a thread is started in Players Talk then trolling is somewhat allowed.

You are complaining about trolling in the soccer sub-forum but the origin of the thread is PT.

daimoshokage

LOL at this infamousdumbfukkbacardi thinking that roxxy started this thread in the soccer sub-forum..

Hey fukktard here's a fukking newsflash, roxxy will never ever post a play in the sub-forum.. he's a fukking attention whore who posts all his losing plays in PT..

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

You are all shades of wrong in what you have been arguing.

If a thread is started in Players Talk then trolling is somewhat allowed.

You are complaining about trolling in the soccer sub-forum but the origin of the thread is PT.
    As I've said all along....this thread was IN the Soccer sub forum at some point. That's where I saw it, that's where I posted in it originally.

IF ROXXY HAD started this thread in PT, I would have no problem with people jumping on him for posting a few plays and criticizing him or his record. In fact, I would have never even seen the thread! AGAIN I STATE, I typically only visit Fantasy Forum, NFL Forum, and Soccer Forum...

I only saw this thread in Soccer Forum....IF it was started in PT and moved to Soccer Forum, I'd agree that WHILE it was in the Players Talk forum it is absolutely a different thread....and to my point, I would have never seen it had it only been in the PT Forum.

I absolutely agree IF IT WAS in the PT Forum then it is different for people to criticize him. That's been my argument all along....THE ONLY THING I've ever argued is that I don't want the Soccer Forum over taken by assholes critizing people for making picks.

IF people posted comments talking shit about him while the thread was in Players Talk, that is absolutely a different argument to be made in support of said people.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR

hey bacardi fukk, lay off the booze. it's making your mind into mush.

seriously pal. you can't be this stupid sober...

hawley

As I've said all along....this thread was IN the Soccer sub forum at some point. That's where I saw it, that's where I posted in it originally.

IF ROXXY HAD started this thread in PT, I would have no idea as AGAIN I STATE, I typically only visit Fantasy Forum, NFL Forum, and Soccer Forum...

I only saw this thread in Soccer Forum....IF it was started in PT and moved to Soccer Forum, I'd agree that WHILE it was in the Players Talk forum it is absolutely a different thread....and to my point, I would have never seen it had it only been in the PT Forum.

I absolutely agree IF IT WAS in the PT Forum then it is different for people to criticize him. That's been my argument all along....THE ONLY THING I've ever argued is that I don't want the Soccer Forum over taken by assholes critizing people for making picks.

IF people posted comments talking shit about him while the thread was in Players Talk, that is absolutely a different argument to be made in support of said people.

On the same page now

bolded part is likely the truth

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

On the same page now

bolded part is likely the truth
    That's fair enough, and again Hawley, I'd be in full agreeance w/ everyone IF THAT was the case. All I know is that I posted in this thread in the Soccer forum, and I would otherwise have no reason to believe his thread in the soccer forum wasn't being hyjacked by Roxxy haters....

I'm glad we are on the same page, and at least you are a man of solid intellect to be able to listen and understand someone...that's more than I can say about Ghengis.

hawley

That's fair enough, and again Hawley, I'd be in full agreeance w/ everyone IF THAT was the case. All I know is that I posted in this thread in the Soccer forum, and I would otherwise have no reason to believe his thread in the soccer forum wasn't being hyjacked by Roxxy haters....

I'm glad we are on the same page, and at least you are a man of solid intellect to be able to listen and understand someone...that's more than I can say about Ghengis.

On a side note...where is Roxxy? guess he won't be returning to this thread

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

On a side note...where is Roxxy? guess he won't be returning to this thread
    Ah, I mean, he took a shoot. I certainly liked Werder Bremen....they looked good for a while. I do agree w/ you and I don't doubt had a couple of them won he'd be all over it and hurting himself patting himself on the back, etc.

Oh well, onto the next one!

First 1234 Last