Bettingonproblem
    Bettingonproblem's Avatar Become A Pro!

Argentina: Colon - Gimnasia: 13/06/09

There is only one motivated team today in Colon - Gimnasia game. Gimnasia want to avoid relegation and have to collect points. Colon has no very big motivation today. Moreover they have five suspended players:
    Ferrero - 16 games
    Goux - 15 games
    Torres - 11 games
    Prediguer - 14 games
    Capurro - 10 games

We are conviced that Gimnasia has big chance for win so we take Gimnasia +0 2.30 at Betsson
    http://bettingonproblems.blogspot.com/

Wilforth
    Update your status
    Wilforth's Avatar Become A Pro!

What do you think of Banfield?

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

according to http://soccernet.espn.go.com/tables?...=arg.1&cc=5901

Independiente has scored three goals on the road in 7 games (0 wins, 1 draw, 6 losses).. they've scored just 3 road goals and allowed 19... that's pretty bad. I like Banfield for that reason alone, Independiente sucks on the road.

Banfield hasn't won in their past four games though (two losses two draws) but they're good at home (4-2-1) allowing just 5 goals and scoring 11.

yankeedj212
    yankeedj212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

hey, new to the forum and looking forward to posting more, any other thoughts on the gimnasia and colon game? by the way, Colon defeated gimnasia at home 1-0 earlier this season

pattymayo

Colon is pretty much out of the race for 1st place, being 6 points back, but a win against a not too good Gimasia team would help the cause. It's really hard to find good information like injuries/suspentions and what not on these games. Idk why the line is what it is, something seems a bit fishy.. I probably wont touch this one.

Karayilan9
    FENER / TRABZON
    Karayilan9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

If you don't know how the Argentinian league system works it can be very confusing and misleading. Basically the league is split in half, this is the first league, each team plays each other once, then in the next league the same teams play each other once again. The total over two seasons is averaged and the winner and those getting relegated is worked out. That is why its important for teams to get to as high position as possible, even if it seems like the league is over and a team can't win.

pattymayo

Interesting Karayilan... what other leagues are like that?

Colon with a 1-0 halftime lead... glad I stayed away, even though I was leaning Colon.