ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Tues. ENG-Cham Ipswich @ Brighton

This money line really caught my eye...

Ipswich +429 Brighton -135

Is there some injuries or something ? Seems like this line should be Brighton -250 or more ...Anyone that knows the league well feel free to chime in...It would be appreciated, thanks

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Not an expert, but getting into betting English Football now myself. There are some injuries and Chopra returning for Ipswich. I think that there is simply not that big of a difference in class here actually. Ipswich possibly on an uptick and a bounce here and there and they could easily go up 1 and at that point a -250 or thereabouts ML play would look pretty bad. -135 could have some value, but I am passing on this one. Cardiff -112 is the only side I have play on tomorrow in England. Also considering Crystal Palace +345 or Leeds +305 as a long shot plays.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

thanks for your input odog....

Line now down to -126

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Quote Originally Posted by odog11 View Post
    Not an expert, but getting into betting English Football now myself. There are some injuries and Chopra returning for Ipswich. I think that there is simply not that big of a difference in class here actually. Ipswich possibly on an uptick and a bounce here and there and they could easily go up 1 and at that point a -250 or thereabouts ML play would look pretty bad. -135 could have some value, but I am passing on this one. Cardiff -112 is the only side I have play on tomorrow in England. Also considering Crystal Palace +345 or Leeds +305 as a long shot plays.
    Cardiff turned out to be the only home team to win today in the Championship. I had a little on Crystal Palace which hit, got the line at +390, but lost with Leeds at +275.

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson

Nice hit on Crystal Palace....

I was thinking of betting Brighton ml along with Brighton/Ipswich draw....Thought was how could they lose ? Glad I held back, and didn't bet it....So I guess I made money in the sense that I didn't lose any here....