EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's [9/29] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Fulham-Manchester City Both Teams to Score [-130]
    As long as City shows frailty defensively by allowing goals, this is one of my favorite bets each week. City has failed to keep a clean sheet in all eight of their competitive matches since the EPL campaign began. In EPL play on the road, City has scored & conceded in both matches. Fulham quite stunningly has looked like a more dangerous side WITHOUT Clint Dempsey as they are tied with United for the most goals so far in the EPL with 12. They have kept two clean sheets @ home, but those came against sides in Norwich & West Brom that don't possess nearly the finishing quality of City's attacking players. Fulham has put home multiple goals in both their home matches this term.

[England Championship] Wolverhampton-Sheffield Wednesday Over 2.5 [-135]
    Our Championship CHAMPION of Overs is back in action with Sheffield Wednesday heading out on the road. Seven for seven so far in seeing Overs hit in league play. They have conceded multiple goals in all three road tilts in Championship action, scoring in two of three. Wolves were thrashed mid-week in Cap-1 Cup play, 6-0 by Chelsea. They had shown better D in Championship play with successive clean sheets. At home however, all three matches have seen them score & concede. Wolves have scored multiple goals in four of seven and in three straight. They look to continue that streak against a side that has allowed multiple goals in every match.

[Germany Bundesliga] Hamburger-Hannover Over 3 [+110]
    Hannover has been a goals beacon in Bundesliga play this season with all five of their matches hitting for at least four goals. Hamburger has joined them of late with three straight matches hitting for four or more. After a slow start, Hamburger has found their scoring touch with seven goals in their last three matches while conceding the same number. Hannover has scored multiple goals in four of their five Bundesliga matches. Of the ten matches played between the two, only one clean sheet has been kept.

bettoradvice
    bettoradvice's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

Wager made - Thanks for the analysis !!!

Our Championship CHAMPION of Overs is back in action with Sheffield Wednesday heading out on the road. Seven for seven so far in seeing Overs hit in league play. They have conceded multiple goals in all three road tilts in Championship action, scoring in two of three. Wolves were thrashed mid-week in Cap-1 Cup play, 6-0 by Chelsea. They had shown better D in Championship play with successive clean sheets. At home however, all three matches have seen them score & concede. Wolves have scored multiple goals in four of seven and in three straight. They look to continue that streak against a side that has allowed multiple goals in every match.

TallAzCrowe
    Bring on Spring Training!!!
    TallAzCrowe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Whats the best book for soccer EP, I use a local and dont get shit for leagues and never any props like BTTS. Kinda leary of opening offshore acct after Poker Stars etc. got shut down.

pellumb341
    pellumb341's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6018

I am a little afraid cuz sheffield will not go forever over,will come the moment they will go under . Anyways GL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Love the Hamburg/Hannover Over play...surely has to hit!

Im also on Tranmere/Brentford over 2 goals at -180. Tranmere are scoring goals for fun this season averaging 3 per game at home and Brentford are averaging 1 goal every away game.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

Hannover

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

these plays look really solid. wanting to parlay btts and hannover

aufordboy
    aufordboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 544

Tailing on the Hamburger-Hannover Over. I also like Everton -1.5 today.

tasosathsp
    tasosathsp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [England Premier] Fulham-Manchester City Both Teams to Score [-130]
    As long as City shows frailty defensively by allowing goals, this is one of my favorite bets each week. City has failed to keep a clean sheet in all eight of their competitive matches since the EPL campaign began. In EPL play on the road, City has scored & conceded in both matches. Fulham quite stunningly has looked like a more dangerous side WITHOUT Clint Dempsey as they are tied with United for the most goals so far in the EPL with 12. They have kept two clean sheets @ home, but those came against sides in Norwich & West Brom that don't possess nearly the finishing quality of City's attacking players. Fulham has put home multiple goals in both their home matches this term.

Hannover has been a goals beacon in Bundesliga play this season with all five of their matches hitting for at least four goals. Hamburger has joined them of late with three straight matches hitting for four or more. After a slow start, Hamburger has found their scoring touch with seven goals in their last three matches while conceding the same number. Hannover has scored multiple goals in four of their five Bundesliga matches. Of the ten matches played between the two, only one clean sheet has been kept.

thanks for your tips . Always follow and i take some games to bet.
    thanks again ans i wish more wins in the future

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

SAw Hanover at -2.5/3 at -119..at 5 dimes..On it!!

mumbles12
    mumbles12's Avatar Become A Pro!

like the hannover play myself...on it for 1/2 unit....not making full unit play because of head to head play....only 1 in last 5 going with 2 0-0 scores 1 1-0 and the other 1-1....

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

thought this was the lock of the thread.... was on it strong at over 2.5 from when the lines came out!

Looks like we will all be losers unless we see a NINJA MIRACLE?

beefcake
    Update your status

Looks like the end of the gravy train..Oh well..Cant win em all..!

beefcake
    Update your status

Wolves game is going to end late should be some extra time..Have hope!!

EaglesPhan36

Sorry dudes. At least the one I liked the best got done, but very disappointed with a pair of 1-0 matches ... really shocked on the Germany result with just one goal.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15387

Every game in Germany today has gone under, still one to go

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Hannover was due to go under at one time.. guess it was today. Have not seen a single bit of the match though.

roma
    Update your status
    roma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Sorry dudes. At least the one I liked the best got done, but very disappointed with a pair of 1-0 matches ... really shocked on the Germany result with just one goal.
    i like ur picks u just can't be perfect good luck

EaglesPhan36

Have no idea the price, probably will be as high as -200 ...

[Holland Eredivisie] Ajax-Twente Both Teams to Score
    This is another Bovada live betting special. Far too much in the way of quality in the attack for both these clubs. Both have hit the score sheet in all six of their matches in league play this season. I see a few clean sheets by each, but those have come against teams lacking in attack. Not as certain that this clears three although I expect it to likely push, but I think BTTS is solid and will be my final play of the day. Ninja up!

EaglesPhan36

Glad I went out to lunch and forgot to do this. Stupid shit day for soccer. Boo.

imzdeals
    imzdeals's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 410

wow, the hannover over streak comes to an end!! they've made me some good cash over the past month or so

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Glad I went out to lunch and forgot to do this. Stupid shit day for soccer. Boo.
    Big MLS card today, any thoughts?

beefcake
    Update your status

San Jose ML..??

EaglesPhan36

I haven't done much MLS and haven't felt like I did too well .. so no MLS for me. I'd say sit tight and play the Euro stuff tomorrow.

mbo4422
    mbo4422's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 126

win some, lose some. I made 4 plays saturday went 2-2. $50+ profit on the day making most of it on this play:

13 Draw (Newcastle (ENG-P) vs Reading (ENG-P)) +241.