silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

Copa Sudamericana - LDU Loja vs Sao Paulo

Second tier south american cup here, kind of like the Europa League is to the Champions League, this would be to the more prestigious Libertadores Cup.

LDU Loja vs Sao Paulo pk/-0.5 (1.91) - Very decent price for Sao Paulo here. The Brazilian power-house will feature their first team on this competition, only missing Luis Fabiano, injured. Lucas and Jadson will both start for the team, which tonight faces a surpring Ecuatorian side that upset uruguayn team Nacional to reach this stage. It is LDU's first international competition and they have reached as far as they will go this season, which is plenty considering the team is currently only 9th, out of 12 teams, in the ecuadorian league. Sao Paulo will feature an attacking side and look to take advantage on the road. LDU will look to get a draw and probably play a very defensive lineup and style, but I believe Sao Paulo will get through and get the win here.

JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Second tier south american cup here, kind of like the Europa League is to the Champions League, this would be to the more prestigious Libertadores Cup.

LDU Loja vs Sao Paulo pk/-0.5 (1.91) - Very decent price for Sao Paulo here. The Brazilian power-house will feature their first team on this competition, only missing Luis Fabiano, injured. Lucas and Jadson will both start for the team, which tonight faces a surpring Ecuatorian side that upset uruguayn team Nacional to reach this stage. It is LDU's first international competition and they have reached as far as they will go this season, which is plenty considering the team is currently only 9th, out of 12 teams, in the ecuadorian league. Sao Paulo will feature an attacking side and look to take advantage on the road. LDU will look to get a draw and probably play a very defensive lineup and style, but I believe Sao Paulo will get through and get the win here.
    Also took this buddy, those brazilians werent very good to us last night, looking forward to your write up tomorrow.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15579

Im sorry my friend, dropped a unit and a half on these two games last night, Sao Paulo was up and should have stayed that way, Atletico played poorly in the first half, started to play better in second and got the equalizer and then conceded a second goal and got a plyer sent off. Crap.

JESSE1014

Im sorry my friend, dropped a unit and a half on these two games last night, Sao Paulo was up and should have stayed that way, Atletico played poorly in the first half, started to play better in second and got the equalizer and then conceded a second goal and got a plyer sent off. Crap.
    I just got screwed on a singapore game that got abandoned in 88th minute as well. Hopefully the afternoon goes better and we can get some games tonight!

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

You bet the wrong Brazilian team playing in Ecuador last night. Gremio beat Barcelona as a pck, although I still don't know how. Gremio had 2 chances on goal and Barcelona had about 100, but that's soccer. Gremio's goalkeeper earned his money last night.

Just take Olimpia from Honduras against FAS from El Salvador tonight before the price gets too high. Opened at +120, now hovering around -125. FAS is terrible, and I think they're mailing this one in tonight since they have no chance (not that they would do much better with top effort). Olimpia needs a win.

If your wondering who the $@#& these teams are, this is CONCACAF Champions League, and the best part about watching is, you laugh through most of the match, because, yes, it can be that terrible.

cogiditopapa
    The happy one!
    cogiditopapa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9965

Just take Olimpia from Honduras against FAS from El Salvador tonight before the price gets too high. Opened at +120, now hovering around -125. FAS is terrible, and I think they're mailing this one in tonight since they have no chance (not that they would do much better with top effort). Olimpia needs a win.

If your wondering who the $@#& these teams are, this is CONCACAF Champions League, and the best part about watching is, you laugh through most of the match, because, yes, it can be that terrible.[/QUOTE]

Right on...Olimpia should take this game by a margin of 2 or 3 goals. now is at 1.75. GL

indio
    indio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3954

Line closed at Olimpia -207. Been a while since I've seen a market correction that heavy.

Might not matter, I just watched the first 15 minutes of the game and it's absolutely pouring rain. The pitch is waterlogged and only getting worse. Every pass stops cold in a puddle. Olimpia might need to build an ark if they want to get the ball into the net.

I should have checked the weather, this might be a cold under with a pitch this soaked.

JESSE1014

So far nothing. come on olimpiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

roma
    Update your status
    roma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 141

Quote Originally Posted by cogiditopapa View Post

If your wondering who the $@#& these teams are, this is CONCACAF Champions League, and the best part about watching is, you laugh through most of the match, because, yes, it can be that terrible.
    Right on...Olimpia should take this game by a margin of 2 or 3 goals. now is at 1.75. GL[/QUOTE

WHER DID U LEAN ABOUT THIS TEAMS i KNOW ALL THOSE TEAMS I WONDER HOW U WIN IF U HAVE NO IDEA