EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sunday's [9/23] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Liverpool-Manchester United Both Teams to Score [-138]
    Have to like this one with Liverpool not having any clean sheets at home in league play this season. Man U. has also failed to keep a clean sheet in two matches on the road. Liverpool's showing in the Europa League during the week should give United plenty of confidence as they gave up three goals, but did score five. Traditionally this match-up does feature both teams netting goals. In eight of the last ten meetings in all competitions, that has been the case.

[England Premier] Arsenal +1 [-150]
    City have been too loose defensively, conceding in all four EPL matches. As a result, they have two road draws and two wins at home - only one by more than a single goal. Arsenal have found themselves in better scoring form lately with ten goals in their last three matches in all competitions. They have yet to taste defeat in four EPL matches. With City playing a little shaky on defense and the Gunners in super form, I think they can take a point in this one and at worst, will not suffer a heavy defeat of more than one goal.

philliesfinest
    philliesfinest's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15620

nice play on man.u - liverpool,you are starting a streak in soccer ,keep up the great work

EaglesPhan36

Ninja Sweep!

igilad
    igilad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 210

anything for tonight pal? Getting rocked hoping you can add a game or two for my comeback parlay of the day

EaglesPhan36

Nope. I'm done for the day.

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Nope. I'm done for the day.
    Smart man, biggest challenge for me is knowing when to get out ahead or when to stop trying to get there.

EaglesPhan36

I have learned my lesson on weekends especially. Most times when I add matches, I don't do well. Stick with the original gut plays and take whatever happens and move on to tomorrow.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

what a hit son.
    keep it up ma boy

N!NJHA

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    I have learned my lesson on weekends especially. Most times when I add matches, I don't do well. Stick with the original gut plays and take whatever happens and move on to tomorrow.
    So true!!

Congrats on a nice sweep!