JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Granada-Barca O3.5

Anyone playing this? Had my eye on it yesterday and still unable to make a decision so I wanted to see what other posters thoughts were.

Ali 7
    Update your status
    Ali 7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 624

I put a small bet on it, up a lot today so i'm taking it as a free bet almost. Not confident on it, but i didn't feel like going under.

JT OZ

Quote Originally Posted by Ali 7 View Post
    I put a small bet on it, up a lot today so i'm taking it as a free bet almost. Not confident on it, but i didn't feel like going under.
    I went ahead and took it as well but when there's little talk about a match involving Barca on the forum it may have been a sign to stay away. Seemed odd to me nobody was mentioning it but maybe there was a reason. Hopefully my pessimism is all for naught and they explode over the final hour and a half.

JT OZ

Sucker bet

JT OZ

Absolutely baffled by a scoreless performance against a team missing 6 regulars. I know Barca shook things up a bit after having a CL match during the week but this is shocking. Huge price drop on the ML as kickoff approached so I guess somebody knew something I didn't.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Granada keeper Toņo stood on his head, he played great. Barca peppered him with shots the last half of the game, Xavi was only able to beat him off the crossbar. Second goal was an own goal late.

JT OZ

Just not my day, looking for a MLS play to finish out the action.