EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's [9/22] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Sheffield Wednesday-Bolton Over 2.5 [-125]
    Riding with the OVERs Champions of the Championship in Sheffield Wednesday as they continued this week with another OVER. That makes it six of six in league matches seeing at least three goals. At home, Sheffield Wednesday have seven goals scored and seven conceded - conceding multiple goals in each match. Bolton have played four straight Championship matches to at least three goals. On the road, they have conceded multiple goals in each of three matches while scoring one goal in each of the last two. The two sides have one clean sheet between them in a dozen combined matches ... so it seems likely they both will score and hopefully one or the other is brave enough to probe for a third goal and more.

[France Ligue 1] PSG -151
    The free spending side during the off-season may finally be living up to their advanced billing as PSG has begun to catch fire. PSG still hasn't tasted defeat in league play with two straight wins after three draws to open the season. They also scored a convincing 4-1 win in Champions League play this week. They take on Bastia who have dropped three straight, allowing three goals in each of their last three in Ligue 1. That's not the kind of form you want to carry against a scoring side like PSG. With Bastia struggling to stop anyone and PSG seemingly hitting stride, I think they can grind out the away win behind Ibrahimovic & Co.

aiwin88
    aiwin88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2954

Thanks for the early picks bro EP. will follow u, cheerss and good luck

true blue 26
    true blue 26's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2865

I really like the Bolton over myself. Do you sometimes bet 2-3 goals too? Great odds usually.

bane
    bane's Avatar Become A Pro!

Read Ancelotti (PSG) may rest some of his defenders this weekend... That's a show of confidence.On the flip, Bastia's coach says they have a 10% chance of winning and are focusing on that 10%. I think he's understating their case. Their center is back from injury.
    Anyway, I'm taking the illustrious imports that are PSG.
    Last edited by bane; 09-22-12 at 05:52 AM.

camelbreath$
    camelbreath$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6575

I threw PSG into a parlay with WBA based on your recommendation...let's get it!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Calling on 2nd half Ninja gods to bestow us a little magic for goals in Sheffield..

beefcake
    Update your status

Right on cue we got one..

beefcake
    Update your status

One more..Come on Fukkers!!!

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

over hits!
    paris winning too!

thanks ep

beefcake
    Update your status

WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beefcake
    Update your status

I fukking love that guy..

EaglesPhan36

LoL. Nice way to start. Hopefully PSG can rip in another goal or two to make it comfortable. Might have some other plays this afternoon after I finish looking up some early [American] football stuff. GL with your plays today Ninjas!

EaglesPhan36

And there is the stud that is Ibrahimovic.

EaglesPhan36

[Spain La Liga] Real Betis-Espanyol Over 2.5 [-105]
    Goals look to be on tap in this one with Espanyol featuring one of the most giving defenses in La Liga so far. They have conceded ten times in four matches, ranking as the 2nd worst defense in the league. They have scored and conceded in all four matches with multiple goals allowed in each match. Real Betis kept a clean sheet against Valladolid last time out, but prior to that had been betean for five goals in their first two matches. They have scored in each of three matches. I think you can take your pick in this one on either Both Teams to Score or the Over. I am going to see what the odds are for BTTS because this one goes live @ Bovada.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

paulooo gollll

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

3 great chances for espanyol in the first 10mins of second half

EaglesPhan36

Looks like another one destined to fall short in spite of plenty of chances. Would need a Super, Double Ninja 'mercle.