onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday Soccer

[29951] BK HACKEN +130

Hacken has a chance to win their first ever league title having never even finished in the top three before. Hacken have by far the best offensive players in the league, and with Djurgardens showing some defensive problems I believe they will have no way to maintain Hacken's attacked consisted of Makondele, Majeed and Mohamed. These players score at least two goals together in every match. I was on Hacken in their last match against Gefie and I don't see any reason this one will be any different.

[29051] STROMSGODSET PK+115

Stromsgodset is on top of the league after beating Aalesund 4-0. Kovacs and Kamara both have 9 goals each and are tied for leading goal scorers in the leauge. Stromsgodset already beat Viking 1-0 at home earlier this season. Last year when they visited Viking they came out with a victory, and the key to Stromsgodset’s title chances are picking up points on the road they have to at least come away with 1 point in this situation. I think they will win this match and gain confidence on the road because they will need it if they want the title.

[27552] BLACKBURN ROVERS -133

Blackburn are top of the Championship League while Middlesbrough have struggled for consistent performances all season, and look vulnerable to a Blackburn side who have scored 10 goals in their last three matches. Middlesbrough just lost 4-1 on the road to Blackpool on Tuesday, and have lost all 3 of their away matches this season. If Rhodes and Gomes are in form I see no reason the Rovers won't win here I normally hate juice in soccer but this is a easy win.

[27251] RNK SPLIT +125

Zagreb are just awful they have already given up 18 goals in 8 games while only scoring 2 goals in those games. This has lead them to a 0-1-7 start to the season. Now Split on the other hand is 3rd in the standings and coming off back to back wins. Split will be able to score 2-3 on this terrible defense and that will be plenty as Zagreb is going to have enough trouble trying to just get a touch on the ball.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Yeah, kind of thinking Split are being undervalued because they lost all their away games so far....but 2 of those 3 have been against Hajduk and Dinamo Zagreb so not as bad as it seems

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

which country do these soccer clubs belong too... not fimiliar with soccer.. just trying to follow ... thx in advance....

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15567

In order its Sweden, Norway, England (Championship) and Croatia

brigade125
    brigade125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 261

thx silvap

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    In order its Sweden, Norway, England (Championship) and Croatia
    You like anything tonight in Brazil?

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Haven't looked into it yet, will do so in a couple of hours. Best of luck for these my friend, im on the blackburn and split picks

onacloud

Zagreb just tied it up in the 85' that one hurt

nyyanks773
    nyyanks773's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Tailed Hacken but grabbed the PK... looking like going in up 1-0 at the half!

onacloud

Stromsgodset ties it up then turns right around and gives up a penalty

Hacken goes up 2-0

onacloud

Looked over the Ireland card and the only one match I like I don't see them losing this match a draw is likely, but Cork City will pull this one off. Now going to look over Brazils card for tonight.

Stromsgodset ties it up again, but then again concedes another goal 2 min later looks like that one is over

[28805] CORK CITY +170

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO

Posted my Brazil plays on a new thread, hopefully we'llbe on the same page

onacloud

Quote Originally Posted by silvap View Post
    Posted my Brazil plays on a new thread, hopefully we'llbe on the same page
    I'll check it out as I'm looking over Brazil not a good day at all so far hope tonight is better