RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Friday Play's Thread

Post your play for today and the reasoning....get 5 betpoints

its that simple

FC Koln Away +225

Union Berlin are not a good team and neither are Koln. Union lost last 4 games. Koln a draw vs St Pauli last home game and no wins this season. They did get an away win in a friendly vs amateur team during international break. This seems to be the best chance for FC Koln to get a win so far this season. Taking a shot here small bet.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Netherlands Jupiler League..

Emmen/Veendam under 2.5/3

Emmen has gone under this number in 4 out of 5 games this season.Veendam has gone under in 3 out of 5.Emmen games this year of the 5 played have only been 8 goals scored.Last game for emmen was a whopping 0-0 draw..Always tricky betting Jupiler league unders but if there is one team that is unlike a typical 2nd tier dutch squad its Emmen.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave beefcake 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Metanoia
    Metanoia's Avatar Become A Pro!

Blackburn - Middlesbrough bet Blackburn to win at 1.80

Blackburn is leading the Championship, they're playing well and motivated, their main goal is to return to Premiere League, they have 4 wins and 2 draws, at home they have 3 games 3 wins. Middlesbrough in in 11th place, they won 3 and lost 3 games, but they're clearly a home team they won 3 home games and lost their 3 away games, i don't think that's gonna change today and Blackburn will win the game. Good Luck
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Metanoia 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Wesley
    Wesley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6293

FSV Frankfurt pk

FSV Frankfurt with a impressive start into the season and still unbeaten with 3 wins and 2 draws. Frankfurt defeated Hertha BSC at home and is unbeaten the last 9 home games. Last week they were leading at Cottbus, till Sanogo scored the equalizer in additional time. St Pauli sucks on the road every year and this season they started with 2 draws and 1 loss on the road. They hadn't score one goal away from home, so I don't see them scoring today in Frankfurt. I think FSV can win this match, but it could be an 0-0, so I take the pk.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Wesley 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6470

Quote Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
    Blackburn - Middlesbrough bet Blackburn to win at 1.80

Blackburn is leading the Championship, they're playing well and motivated, their main goal is to return to Premiere League, they have 4 wins and 2 draws, at home they have 3 games 3 wins. Middlesbrough in in 11th place, they won 3 and lost 3 games, but they're clearly a home team they won 3 home games and lost their 3 away games, i don't think that's gonna change today and Blackburn will win the game. Good Luck
    What he said. I have Blackburn -.5/-1 @ +107 and over 2.5 @ -135.

Also FSV Frankfurt pk -103 over St. Pauli (Bundesliga 2)

3rd place team @ home vs. 11th place. St. Pauli hasn't scored a goal in 3 road matches, and only 3 goals in 5 games overall, and yet are slight favorites. I haven't been able to find any information to suggest why this is so, so I'm rolling with Frankfurt. Figure a push is worst case scenario. Good luck to everyone.
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave swordsandtequila 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mr_Roi
    Mr_Roi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 89

Date/Datum: 21.09.2012
    Game: Aarhus GF - SonderjyskE
    Pick: over 2,5
    Quote: 1,76
    Stake: 5/10
    Bookie: 188bet

Pick based on stats:

66.7% Matches over 2.5 goals 55.6%

H2h:

02.04.12 SUP Aarhus Sonderjyske 1 : 3
    07.11.11 SUP Sonderjyske Aarhus 1 : 1
    06.08.11 SUP Sonderjyske Aarhus 3 : 1
    11.02.11 KLU Aarhus Sonderjyske 2 : 1
    06.05.10 SUP Aarhus Sonderjyske 1 : 2

Good luck!
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Mr_Roi 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roda JC/Utrecht UNDER 2.5 +115

Two of the lowest scoring clubs in the Eredevise, both teams avg just over 1 goal per game (scored) and while Roda has had defensive struggles to start the season, coach Brood has acknowledged following last week's 4-0 loss to AZ, that major defensive changes would follow, likely in personnel and formation (dropping a midfielder into a roaming midfield/defender role). He's made a similar change before but because this league is typically higher scoring, he has had to resort to playing with a more traditional formation.

Anyway, i think that we should see a pretty defensive game here with limited chances, from two pretty offensively challenged clubs at the moment.

At plus money, i really like this...
    Points Awarded:

RubberKettle gave Papadontpreach 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Papadontpreach View Post
    Roda JC/Utrecht UNDER 2.5 +115

Two of the lowest scoring clubs in the Eredevise, both teams avg just over 1 goal per game (scored) and while Roda has had defensive struggles to start the season, coach Brood has acknowledged following last week's 4-0 loss to AZ, that major defensive changes would follow, likely in personnel and formation (dropping a midfielder into a roaming midfield/defender role). He's made a similar change before but because this league is typically higher scoring, he has had to resort to playing with a more traditional formation.

Anyway, i think that we should see a pretty defensive game here with limited chances, from two pretty offensively challenged clubs at the moment.

At plus money, i really like this...
    Gerndt is out suspended as well for Utrecht, I think Utrecht will be happy to play for a draw