JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

Germany Bundesliga II Possible Picks/Parlay: Opinions Welcomed

Finally some good afternoon soccer to enjoy again, nothing better to be at work on a Friday and follow a soccer game to get me through the day

Games I am leaning towards at the moment.

12:00 ET
    FC Ingolstadt 04(Bundesliga2)
    Union Berlin(Bundesliga2)
    TIE

- From what I have read about this game is that Union Berlin has tons of key players out today. They have also only been able to collect 1 point in 4 games played so far this season. Ingolstadt attacking duo Leitl(att 4/2) and Eigler(att 4/2) are solid enough to get some production on the board and are playing at home. With the away team missing a lot of players and not having a good start to the season, I feel pretty comfortable with a home win; prediction 2-1 or 2-0

12:00 ET
    VfL Bochum(Bundesliga2)
    TSV 1860 Munich(Bundesliga2)
    TIE

- This game is a lot trickier but I feel it has the best value on the board. VFl is the hometeam but still are a little bit of an under dog at the moment. They are without Esser, Acquistapace, Fabian, Dabrowski, Delura, Toski, Aydin. TSV has been scoring a lot of goals lately, and feel comfortable they can take an away win here with a 1-0 or 2-0 margin.

Any opinions welcomed!

kosti
    kosti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1624

I was looking at the Bochum match as well. I was looking at the draw in this one for +230 but haven't looked into the effectiveness of betting draws. Does anyone know any stats? Is it a suckers bet?

For this match I was leaning on the under as one of my plays today.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

i stay away from any league 2 stuff. such bad teams.

my lean for the day is on PSG -1 for sure. they need these home points. 2-0

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    i stay away from any league 2 stuff. such bad teams.

my lean for the day is on PSG -1 for sure. they need these home points. 2-0
    I hear ya Vaas and also really like PSG -1 for sure, Zlatan Ibrahimović is seriously the real deal......

This game is not till 2:45 though and need something earlier, I know for a fact that you are a degenerate such as my self and like to put a little gamble on anything ha ha

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by kosti View Post
    I was looking at the Bochum match as well. I was looking at the draw in this one for +230 but haven't looked into the effectiveness of betting draws. Does anyone know any stats? Is it a suckers bet?

For this match I was leaning on the under as one of my plays today.
    The thing with soccer is any match can end in a draw so with fairly matched teams such as these it is never a sucker bet. Still think with the lack of players to choose for on Bochum that TSV has a better chance of winning but your best bet may be to take the TSV draw no bet option so if its a draw then you get your money back, just an idea but wish you best of luck.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by JESSE1014 View Post
    I hear ya Vaas and also really like PSG -1 for sure, Zlatan Ibrahimović is seriously the real deal......

This game is not till 2:45 though and need something earlier, I know for a fact that you are a degenerate such as my self and like to put a little gamble on anything ha ha
    bankroll management...

i used to play every small game just for action and you get snaked. i just wait for certain games and play$300 parlays or $500 singles.

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by vaas187 View Post
    bankroll management...

i used to play every small game just for action and you get snaked. i just wait for certain games and play$300 parlays or $500 singles.
    That is a very valid pt and bankroll mgt is definitely something I have a problem with so appreciate the insight. You should start your own thread with the 300 parlay or 500 singles. I am a big fan of bets of this nature 9hit some big parlays recently) and would follow and provide insight as well

good Luck to you today Vaas.

kosti

Vaas, how the heck do you decide on a couple matches? There's 50 I'm looking through that bodog offers (more if you're with other books) and it's only a Friday schedule. I have leans on probably half of them which is easily about 20 more than I should or would bet...I couldn't imagine looking through a Saturday worth of matches as just today has taken a couple hours already!! Any tips for a newbie to soccer betting guys?

lager
    Patient
    lager's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1705

hey kosti i m betting for more then 7 years and i m 23 i remmember when i dont know about nothing but with some losing bets some experimental bets too and with some luck you will get knowledge about any games Good luck and dont scare be brave ...

JESSE1014

Vaas, how the heck do you decide on a couple matches? There's 50 I'm looking through that bodog offers (more if you're with other books) and it's only a Friday schedule. I have leans on probably half of them which is easily about 20 more than I should or would bet...I couldn't imagine looking through a Saturday worth of matches as just today has taken a couple hours already!! Any tips for a newbie to soccer betting guys?
    Do a lot of research. Sites I use below

betrush.com
    forums.bettingadvice.com (breaks down all different countries, top site!)
    bettingexpert.com, go to betting tips section

Also just start reading a lot about the different leagues, watch a lot of games, get to know the players and what they can do (some teams have an elite star status of a player)

Read carefully what this forum offers, a lot of people have valuable advice on here to give and will be more then happy to assist.

Ps tough loss for bears last night, cutler looked awful, did not like the strategy they started with by not utilizing the pass more often or at least mixing in the running plays......

kosti

Thanks for the advice guys, lots of great information on this forum no doubt.

Awful game yesterday, Cutler looked like he was sleep walking the entire game. Marshall had his first catch in the fourth quarter I believe...disappointing to say the least.

Good luck to everyone today!!

JESSE1014

Thanks for the advice guys, lots of great information on this forum no doubt.

Awful game yesterday, Cutler looked like he was sleep walking the entire game. Marshall had his first catch in the fourth quarter I believe...disappointing to say the least.

Good luck to everyone today!!
    Bears were +1 second half, after running the ball the first half thought for sure hed start to air it and martz would change game plan which he did and Cutler decided to throw some awful passes in the second half into double and triple coverage. Got greedy and took them at +110 to win the second half and they ended up pushing so if I took +1 would have been golden, oh well!

Some people are negative on the forum, but most are friendly and root for one another. The whole pt is to win money so why hate on one another.

Good luck today and let me know what you go with!

kosti

Martz is gone (thankfully)...Mike Tice is the new O.coordinator, more controlled...but when your "star" QB throws 11/27 you're in trouble any day. Pack D played well but not well enough for that sort of stat. Still believe in him but it is tough!

I hope most help each other on these forums...we aren't beating each other, we're beating the books...our opinions aren't going to create any line/odd shifts anyways.

I did a few small bets, but did a larger parlay with Brugge -0.5, Dundee/Ross Under 2.5, and HJK -0.5....+308

We will see what happens...looking forward to posting with you guys.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

i got cottbus and bochum in parlay!!!!!!!!!

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    i got cottbus and bochum in parlay!!!!!!!!!
    that Bochum game could go either way, went with TSV so we will be rooting against one another and will more then likely end up in a draw ha ha.

Best of luck my man!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by JESSE1014 View Post
    that Bochum game could go either way, went with TSV so we will be rooting against one another and will more then likely end up in a draw ha ha.

Best of luck my man!

thxs..it is a tiny parlay

$72 for $189

JESSE1014

thxs..it is a tiny parlay

$72 for $189
    Looks like a nice payout to me!

Just saw Frankfurt got on in stoppage time before half and we have a tie in our bocum match......

JESSE1014

Update on games, still no score in Bochum vs TSV game, can someone score so either Darkside or I get some action here!

kosti

I have a straight wager on the draw so can't throw any luck your way sorry!

JESSE1014

15' left and still no goal, what a lame ass game this has been.....

JESSE1014

I have a straight wager on the draw so can't throw any luck your way sorry!
    Ha ha good pick so far Kosti- i told you these were two evenly matched teams so a draw was very plausible!

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

parlay looks dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JESSE1014

parlay looks dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yea mine too, at least our new brother Kosti appears he will profit from the game, so nice choice!

JESSE1014

Damnt TSV not scoring just cost me a 626 parlay, fudge................

kosti

Never watched the game but seems like it was a dud 0-0. Only made a small play on the draw but still on the + side!

kosti

Lost my bigger play of the day because HJK decided they can't score against the last team in the league...and at home! I just threw them into the parlay for an extra few bucks too....stupid

JESSE1014

Lost my bigger play of the day because HJK decided they can't score against the last team in the league...and at home! I just threw them into the parlay for an extra few bucks too....stupid
    Soccer has its ups and downs my man, just got to learn how to ride it out and make educated bets....Nice hit on draw though

Saw you said you took bruge did you take them straight up?

kosti

Brugge was part of the HJK parlay....although they're down 1-0 as well! Thought there was value there at +120

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

zillion games tomorrow.. fortunes can be had

JESSE1014

zillion games tomorrow.. fortunes can be had
    Yea has been a rough day in soccer today, good luck to all tonight!