ProbablyNotSeth
    Just trying to earn some lunch money...
    ProbablyNotSeth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 94

9/15 Favorites Parlay

So 5Dimes just released the lines for this weeks games, I found some so interesting picks throughout the bunch.

After doing the calculations (all 3 are some of the best teams in their respect divisions) it pays -139

Usually I would think a parlay like this is too risky, but it looks so juicy

1. 9/15/2012 9:30 AM Germany Soccer 142 Bayern Munchen (GER-1)* -522 vs Mainz 05 (GER-1)
    2. 9/15/2012 12:45 PM Holland Soccer 222 Ajax (HOL-E)* -608 vs RKC Waalwick (HOL-E)
    3. 9/15/2012 2:00 PM Spain Soccer 107 Barcelona (ESP-P)* -413 vs Getafe (ESP-P)

pays -139
    Thoughts?

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Like it very much! Will absolutely pick Ajax and Bayern in one of my parlays this weekend. Barca should not be a problem also!

ProbablyNotSeth

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Like it very much! Will absolutely pick Ajax and Bayern in one of my parlays this weekend. Barca should not be a problem also!
    Did they ever figure out how to make "Ronaldo" happy? A series of threesomes?

I'll probably throw a football game in too (or substitute it for Barca)

BigBurk

Money money money always more money!

You any good at football?

ProbablyNotSeth

The Pats are going to win no problem but they are at -900 versus the Cardinals (teaser time!)

The value is in San Fran who is somehow -320 against Detroit (who really should have lost to the Rams at home) after beating the Packers at Lambo.

Another value pick is Missouri at -260 against Arizona State. We (I go to Mizzou!) were with Georgia for 3 quarters (we decided go for it with a quarter left and down by 4 when it's 4th & 11!) and the game versus ASU is during parents weekend. Our hunger is not even funny.

I'll probably post a teaser on Friday, but I feel comfortable about both (really really comfortable about San Fran and of course NE)

ProbablyNotSeth

Quote Originally Posted by BigBurk View Post
    Money money money always more money!

You any good at football?
    I read it thinking you asked if I have any good picks for football.

I turned 18 last december so I missed most of the NFL season (cashed in on bowl games, but ESPN pick'em has done me well

BigBurk

Nice! Although I didn't ask for picks indeed, you seem to know your football! Will check in friday for the teaser!

BigBurk

Ha! I totally didnt remember you posting this mate!!

You were right, seems like a steal haha! Best of luck to us both!!!