easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

damn spain almost gave me a heart attack

talking about the soccer team.

had them in a big 4 team heavy chalk parlay they couldn't score till 85th minute thought i was buried for sure. And to think this team won the last euro cup, could only get 1 past georgia

inter1097
    inter1097's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5861

you aint the only one. I have Spain, Romania, Montenegro, and Italy. Italy's up a goal at the half, so not quite home just yet

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I had the -1.5 handicap.

easyliving

Quote Originally Posted by inter1097 View Post
    you aint the only one. I have Spain, Romania, Montenegro, and Italy. Italy's up a goal at the half, so not quite home just yet

thats a ridicilous amount of juice your laying besides spain that other 3 were -3000 or worse.

I had SPAIN,TURKEY,BOSNIA,POLAND all moneylines.

Nova99
    Nova99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

did soemthing happen before the game? the o3.5 was juiced a few hours before hand and then the odds swung big time the other way (at least at some of the offshore books i was looking at)

easyliving

I read somewhere that georgia's manager is known for his defensive tactics and they pulled off a shock win against Belarus this year.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

belarus played well defensively except one play at the end they gave soldado just enough space to slide the ball into the net

easyliving

poland with the 2nd goal that locks it. feeling good.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    talking about the soccer team.

had them in a big 4 team heavy chalk parlay they couldn't score till 85th minute thought i was buried for sure. And to think this team won the last euro cup, could only get 1 past georgia
    yeah had them as well in a 5 leg parlay...just need Italy to hold on to the win for it to hit nwo

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

Spain went 10-0-0 in world cup qualifying in 2010. The UEFA format is good because only the top team in the group is guaranteed to advance, puts more pressure on teams to win them all rather than take a game off and let a vastly outmatched opponent play for the tie. Plus there are microstate teams like Andorra, San Marino, Luxembourg, Licthenstein, and Faroe Islands to fade.

And I'm pretty sure most countries' premiere leagues are off for the week because of these games so there's no looking ahead to a club match on saturday or something.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    I read somewhere that georgia's manager is known for his defensive tactics and they pulled off a shock win against Belarus this year.
    Shock win ??? Belarus is not much different from Georgia.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

i hit on the 0-0 half time in play, but got greedy and also put the winnings on scoreless full time , should have cashed out