onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday Soccer

[27695] TOTAL o2½-130 (AFC BOURNEMOUTH vrs YEOVIL TOWN)
    [27696] YEOVIL TOWN +140

Yeovil have been a goal scoring machine they have seen the O2.5 hit in 21 out of their last 26 leauge matches. Also Yeovil have netted 2+ goals in their last 5 matches. In their last match after receiving a red card they still scored 2 more goals in that match this team has been on fire, and it doesn't look to let up as there is competition for the striker positions still. Bournemouth on the other hand has been terrible on the road in leauge playing not winning in any of their last 12 road appearances. Bournemouth have started off this season 0-3-1 and are looking for their first win today at Yeovil and I just don't see how they can pull out the W in this situation.

[25601] ARSENAL DE SARANDI +110

Aresenal De Sarandi are taking on San Martin who is 0-0-5 this season and have failed to score a goal in both of their home matches this season. Arsenal has kept clean sheets in both of their away games this season so far as well. Arsenal is the superior team here and just beat San Martin the last time they played 4-1 SMSJ will be lucky to push a across a goal but even if they do that won't be enough as Arsenal should have no problem netted 2+ in this match I like a 2-0 FT so no play on the total in this one.

[40221] GOIAS - GO +125

Goias is sitting in a 3 way tie right now for 3rd place with 40 points. They need to take advantage of this spot and get the full 3 points against CRB who has been awful at home as of late. In their last 3 home matches they have lost all 3 and on top of that failed to score in any of those games. Goias have kept a clean sheet in half of their matches this season and I see the same here CRB won't be able to penetrate this defense.

[40229] VITORIA - BA -105

Vitoria look to continue their dominance and have a great chance to pick up another 3 points to add to their lead. They play Ipatinga who are in next to last place and have given up over 2+ goals on average this season. Vitoria should have no problem in this match and is my favorite play today so far.

[25609] VELEZ SARSFIELD PK-135

Velez is coming off back to back wins and have opened off the season great they haven't allowed a goal in road play yet but thats only two matches. Estudiantes just got beat twice and have lost both of their home matches this season. The last time these teams met was back in April and Velez had no trouble in that match winning 2-0 @ Estudiantes I'm expecting a low scoring game in this one and thats why I felt the need for the PK because I can also see a draw in this situation.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Terrible morning so far Arsenal about to go down 2-0 and got a red card