JESSE1014
    JESSE1014's Avatar Become A Pro!

New Thread, You'll Like This- One Night Stand: Best Hit of the Night/Day

Thought it would be a good idea to start this thread to acknowledge and support one another in our betting habits since most people frown upon it. Us SBR brothers need to stick together. If you think about it, a bet is kinda similar to a one night stand as once you make a bet, its done and that's it.

A lot of the threads on this forum have a lot of negativity and hate. This thread will not contain that and just include your best won bet of the night aka your best hit. From here we can salute and congratulate one another and keep the love going. It will also serve as a reminder when we are down or on a cold streak as to why we do this. You can include a story as to what made you choose the bet so we can also see how people think and maybe learn from one another.

It may catch on or it may be stupid but I guess we will see.

My best hit of the day would be the following below. Colombia smoked Uruguay 4-0 in their match up and was a great game to watch. Falcao started the game off with a goal in the second minute. He has been a pure goal machine and is real fun to watch!

4) BET ID=389106983
    Straight Wager 09/07/12 15:44 ET Share on twitterShare on facebook
    bet 222.22 to win 500.00 (paid 722.22) Result: Wager Won
    (3508) - CONMEBOL World Cup Qualifiers - Draw No Bet & Adjusted Line - 90 Minutes Only
    Colombia 4
    Uruguay 0
    09/07/12(16:30 ET)
    Colombia -1 (+225)

damien4191
    damien4191's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Nice win! I had Ireland today. I was following the game and stopped looking at it at about the 85th minute. Later in the afternoon I was back on the site looking at the Italy game when the final score of the Ireland game caught my eye. It was a victory for Ireland 2-1. I looked at the box score and they got their goals at the 89th and 90th minute.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Great hit, was lookin at that Colombia game but didnt pull the trigger

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by damien4191 View Post
    Nice win! I had Ireland today. I was following the game and stopped looking at it at about the 85th minute. Later in the afternoon I was back on the site looking at the Italy game when the final score of the Ireland game caught my eye. It was a victory for Ireland 2-1. I looked at the box score and they got their goals at the 89th and 90th minute.
    Real nice hit Damien, two goals in 2 minutes does not happen often so I am glad you were on the profiting end of it! It was also nice to see that Robbie Keane got the game winner, MLS represent!

JESSE1014

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Great hit, was lookin at that Colombia game but didnt pull the trigger
    Saw you all over the forum buddy and you were hitting bets left and right, especially hit some nice bets for live betting in that Bosnia game, congrats and lets kick some ass today!