EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's [9/1] Ninja Plays

[England Championship] Crystal Palace-Sheffield Wednesday Over 2.5 [-109]
    Crystal Palace's defense has been horrible, allowing nine goals in their first three games in the Championship. They were also ripped up for four goals in the League Cup, so Sheffield Wednesday should find plenty of room to operate offensively. Crystal Palace has managed to score in each match they have played. Sheffield Wednesday has scored eight and conceded six in three Championship matches. If there aren't goals in this one, well then shame on these limey fukks.

Draw Project [9-9 +13.64]
    [EPL] West Brom-Everton +235
    [EPL] Wigan-Stoke +235

EaglesPhan36

So apparently when I bet on overs with Sheffield Wednesday, they are going to fail and when I don't - they are going to hit. Remember that for your own knowledge. Need a late Ninja 'mercle to get a third, but looks like they will piss me off again.

EaglesPhan36

Ninja 'MERCLE!

JT OZ
    JT OZ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 87

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Ninja 'MERCLE!
    I like it!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

EaglesPhan36

And we nailed one of the draws, so the Draw Project does it's damn job again with a split. Looking over a couple things, probably have at least one more play today.

EaglesPhan36

[England Premier] Manchester City-Queens Park Rangers Both Teams to Score [-120]
    QPR has a great record of scoring against Man City in the last two meetings, surprising them for two goals in each match. Given that City is still showing some problems defensively with four goals allowed in just two matches - even QPR should feel like they can find the back of the net. Tevez is in for Aguero today, but City should fancy their chances to score against a Queens Park side that got riddled for five against Swansea City in their opener and failed to keep a clean sheet against Norwich City last time out in the EPL.

EaglesPhan36

Boom shackalacka boom. Both teams on the board. Ninjas win. I am looking @ Mexico for this evening and that is all for this lil' Ninja in soccer today.

tttl
    tttl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11272

QPR goal

EaglesPhan36

[Liga MX] Cruz Azul-Pachuca Under 2.5 [-123]
    Cruz Azul has the league's best defensive record so far with just two goals allowed in six matches. They haveb't really lit the world on fire offensively either with just five goals scored. In three home matches, they have scored once and conceded just once. Pachuca is tied for the fewest goals scored with just three, while conceding only six. They have kept it tight on the road with one goal scored and one goal allowed in three matches.

EaglesPhan36

I'm gonna that last win and lock it up till tomorrow!

Jermusom
    Jermusom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Eaglesphan... Nice plays today... Do you have your records and units +/- overall for your ninja plays? New to this thread... I'd appreciate it...

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15567

i think he's only keeping the overall record for his draw project, but in general he's legit, one of the most competent cappers around here, knows what he's doing and has the write-ups to explain the plays. you can trust his judgement sir

EaglesPhan36

Yeah I couldn't tell you my overall record for soccer. I do win more than I lose. I'd guess 55-58% win rate. I've just been a boner about keeping a record until people asked me for the Draw Project, so I am trying to remember to update that every time I try it. That record is only since the major Euro leagues started, so just a small sample size so far.