MendozaLine's Avatar Become A Pro!

ML Premier League

Stoke City +270
    Liverpool / City Over 2.5 -105

Praise be to Allah

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

Bad coaching from Stoke manager also because he took Crouch off, wtf?

MendozaLine

1-1 +0.00

Will be back next weekend with more plays and write-ups to go along with them. I tend do well with this league.

vaas187
    vaas187's Avatar Become A Pro!

******* Premiership....such a ****** league. at least it isnt Serie A....LOL

MendozaLine

What i'm liking so far for this weekends fixtures.

West Brom +208
    Arsenal +280

Price game on the Baggies and the French National team of London. Only need one of em to win to make a nice profit. Everton is getting way too much love, West Brom isn't getting enough. Not the same Arsenal side that won at Anfield last season, but +280 is way too good to pass up. Arsenal hasn't been half bad, they just need to be a little more clinical going forward. This will be the new boys' 3rd match together. They should be getting used to each other

Will also look at parlaying Spurs and City most likely

MendozaLine

2-1 +2.00

Dont like the way the line has moved with Arsenal and Liverpool. Going to ride it out though. Worst case scenario, i'm up a unit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice pick on WBA. Liverpool have a poor record at home to Arsenal and maybe this will be the day were Podolski or Giroud find the net...both dont look very good at moment so never know...im expecting a 1-1 draw tho

MendozaLine

I'm hoping this will be the weekend Giroud and Podolski get going. I really like that Santi Cazorla as well. I'm thinking this match is going to be very open with plenty of chances for both sides. Assuming Wenger will go 4-3-3. Don't really know what to expect from Liverpool. Very distracting week with all of the players going out, no one coming in, almost losing to hearts...

We'll see

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice pick on WBA. Liverpool have a poor record at home to Arsenal and maybe this will be the day were Podolski or Giroud find the net...both dont look very good at moment so never know...im expecting a 1-1 draw tho

MendozaLine

3-1 +4.88