EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Saturday's [8/25] Ninja Plays

[England Premier] Chelsea-Newcastle Both Teams to Score [-125]
    A wealth of attacking talent on both sides of the ball, so I do expect there to be plenty of threatening attacks. Chelsea has looked deadly with six goals - offsides or not - through just two matches. At home, you would expect them to bang home at least one. Newcastle is balancing Euro play in the Europa League with the EPL, so it will be interesting to see how they continue to rotate their team if they advance. Ba got a breather from the EL match, but will return to pair with Cisse to keep Necastle dangerous up front. John Terry is likely to be out for Chelsea and the back line was already looking shaky last time against Reading.

[England Championship] Watford-Birmingham City Both Teams to Score [-115]
    Watford will be looking to shake off a 1-0 defeat Ipswich Town & BC should provide a good elixir at least for getting back on the scoresheet. Birmingham conceded three times to Sheffield Wednesday last time out and allowed a goal in their opener also. They have scored in both matches. Watford in particular will use this spotlight TV match to show off their new possession-passing attack and will definitely want to show some offensive power.

EaglesPhan36

Big bowl of suck. Identical 2-0 scorelines. Looking for some Mexico/MLS stuff later on to turn today around perhaps ...

EaglesPhan36

[MLS] Montreal-DC United Over 2.5 [-135]
    Montreal has some big issues along its backline today due to injuries, so that should allow DC United to good goal scoring chances. United is coming in off their best scoring output of the season with four goals. They haven't always been consistently scoring on the road, but should have those chances today. They have not kept a clean sheet in five of their last six on the road. Montreal has been scoring regularly with multiple goals in three of their last four overall. At home, it is five straight with two goals or more. They have just two clean sheets in 14 @ home in MLS play. 10 of those 14 have played to at least three goals.

onacloud
    onacloud's Avatar Become A Pro!

Like the play good luck EP

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

stream?

EaglesPhan36

[Liga MX] America-Tijuana Over 2.5 [-106]
    America have been scoring goals with frequency since being shut out on opening day. That includes a season best four goals in their last match. At home in two matches, they have five goals scored and three conceded. Tijuana has scored in four of their five league matches this season and have two goals scored in three of those five. On the road, they have conceded six in just two matches. Club America sports one of the league's biggest threats in Christian Benitez who already has four goals this season. Given that both defenses have been shaky at times, it seems likely both will get on the scoresheet today & hopefully one or the other finds goal #3.

EaglesPhan36

So maybe I should just book America to win 2-0 in Mexico. That's three straight headed to 2-0 finishes. Can a Ninja buy a late goal puh-leeeze?

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

ninja got it thanks!

EaglesPhan36

The Big Ninja upstairs was listening. Sacrifices shall be made in your honor great warrior.

jules11
    WHY ALWAYS ME
    jules11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3075

Montreal was a sick lock. and the over. woooo

EaglesPhan36

Eesh. No finishing in Mexico. Taking back the night damn it.

[MLS] Portland-Vancouver Over 2/2.5 [-120]
    Portland is actually scoring goals lately with two each in their last two. Vancouver meanwhile has been blanked in two straight. Don't expect that trend to continue with the Timbers lacking a clean sheet since May. This should see two minimum to at least roll back half the stakes, but blast it all to hell - gimme three Ninjas.

ad617
    ad617's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

what happened to the draw project? why not look at timbers draw and chivas draw?

Balco10
    Balco10's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Seattle Sounders Shut the Whitecaps last Saturday 2-0...but i'll tail here. BOL

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

I'm with you Ninja, MLS only games I'm playing in this hemisphere. South American and Mexico just take my money, like a f*kin' tourist.

EaglesPhan36

I don't do draw project every day. Especially hard some times with a huge slate of matches like today with several of the major leagues still very early in the season to predict those things. MLS draws this season have been hard as well.

Meh. F-ing scoreless shit. Should have just taken my lucky Ninja goal in Montreal and quit for the day. Oh well, always tomorrow to turn it back around.

EaglesPhan36

Well holy balls those came outta nowhere, 1-1 @ the half.

EaglesPhan36

Yay. Ending on a good note.