EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Friday's [8/18] Ninja Plays

[Denmark Superliga] Aalborg-Midtjylland Over 2.5 [-111]
    Aab have scored in four of their five league matches so far, conceding in each one. They come in off a season best four goals against Horsens. Midtjylland have scored & conced in all five of their matches so far. They have multiple goals scored in four of those. They have conceded multiple goals in each of their three road matches.

[England Championship] Cardiff City-Huddersfield Town Both Teams to Score [-115]
    0.5 unit. No real insight on this. Cardiff should be resolute in getting something at home as they try to rebound from their disappointing end to last season where they failed to earn promotion. Huddersfield Town will be looking to keep from getting relegated, but in a TV opener could be looking for a little glory.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

RainMaker_02
    RainMaker_02's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    [Denmark Superliga] Aalborg-Midtjylland Over 2.5 [-111]
    Aab have scored in four of their five league matches so far, conceding in each one. They come in off a season best four goals against Horsens. Midtjylland have scored & conced in all five of their matches so far. They have multiple goals scored in four of those. They have conceded multiple goals in each of their three road matches.

[England Championship] Cardiff City-Huddersfield Town Both Teams to Score [-115]
    0.5 unit. No real insight on this. Cardiff should be resolute in getting something at home as they try to rebound from their disappointing end to last season where they failed to earn promotion. Huddersfield Town will be looking to keep from getting relegated, but in a TV opener could be looking for a little glory.

tailing you on AaB and Mid over as well. I also took AaB to win outright. I predict 2-1 AaB or 2-2 draw...bol
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 11-19-15 at 10:14 AM. Reason: image does not exist

BigBurk
    BigBurk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5461

Thanks for the Danish winner bro, tailed you on that one.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6434

Jumped on Aab/Mid @-107, nice and easy, no sweat. Aab could have 5 or more goals alone.

PhillyUnionCC
    PhillyUnionCC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 385

Got any more plays?

EaglesPhan36

Damn was either the England match or the French Ligue 1 for BTTS. Guess I went with the wrong one.

EaglesPhan36

[Japan J1] Consadole Sapporo-Vissel Kobe Over 2.5 [-140]
    Vissel Kobe have seen three goals or more in eight of their ten road matches. Consadole Sapporo had loads of trouble scoring for a bit at home, but have played identical 2-1 scorelines in their last two. These two squads have met once in Cup play and once in J1 play this season with three goals or more in both meetings. 1am ET, let's kick start the weekend Ninjas.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

[Japan J1] Consadole Sapporo-Vissel Kobe Over 2.5 [-140]
    Vissel Kobe have seen three goals or more in eight of their ten road matches. Consadole Sapporo had loads of trouble scoring for a bit at home, but have played identical 2-1 scorelines in their last two. These two squads have met once in Cup play and once in J1 play this season with three goals or more in both meetings. 1am ET, let's kick start the weekend Ninjas.
    Was looking at this OVER as well. I guess I'll go ahead and pull the trigger now that I see you like it as well. EaglesPhan, I also like the overs in the 6am game with Sendai. Check that shit out.

Edit: And of course, 40 minutes before kickoff, and after I placed my wager the UNDER starts steaming. wtf
    Last edited by Jerm3462; 08-17-12 at 11:20 PM.

Jerm3462
    FREE $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Jerm3462's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8126

[B][Japan J1] Consadole Sapporo-Vissel Kobe Over 2.5 [-140].
    GOAL 5th minute!
    Alright! Nice start

EaglesPhan36

Cash that sucka. See yooze on Saturday.