12 double faults? this btch needs to retire

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

Im still waiting injuring

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Bartoli is about to lose. Roxxy dug himself deeper and deeper with her.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Roxxy?

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

that was awful from her today

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

She has a 10:30 flight guys. Effort was not there!

She was gifted a one break lead twice in the first set and wanted no part of it. Marion was not winning tonight, for whatever reason in her grand agenda.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

hawley you brown kawk eater where were you earlier when i hit a big soccer bet bet and went 3-1 moroni ?? thank god i dont need to read what this fuitcake posts and 1-2 on that bets are not a drama

Pew Pew
    Banned
    Pew Pew's Avatar Become A Pro!

never again lol. now i know why she's known as fartoli
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roxxyfish

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

OMG!! I just saw this thread! Roxxy is now capping WOMENS TENNIS??? Dude, you are gonna bury a bunch of people making threads like that dude!! Womens tennis is the biggest JOKE in ALL of sports. Bartoli was -325 or -350??? THAT is almost laughable!! Let alone give up almost 5 games! The serve in womens tennis is PATHETIC!! The break rate is OVER 50% now for all womens tennis. ANYONE who can bet on a woman, who can play like pure garbage on ANY day, is seriously gambling, IMO!! Good luck to all of those who follow anyone capping womens tennis. It is such a crap shoot. I thought everyone already knew this??? Under?? Minus 4.5 games?? I hope no one took this thread seriously, but from the looks of it.......I'm sure alot of people did. I might lose some of the mens matches, but I learned thru YEARS of betting tennis, to stay very very far away from the WTA. It will always lose you money in the end. Always.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2456

Not again...DOMINATRIX AT IT AGAIN...lIKE HE WINS PEOPLE MONEY...Wondering if SBR pays him for his funny posts.

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

Roxxy 25 units on Bartoli live...when will you stop
    man?

adila1401
    adila1401's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2486

No need to hate Dmoney..the under actually won

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    hawley you brown kawk eater where were you earlier when i hit a big soccer bet bet and went 3-1 moroni ?? thank god i dont need to read what this fuitcake posts and 1-2 on that bets are not a drama
    Tennis WTA Cinncinnati , Larsson on this surface without a chance against Bartoli -4.5
    -125 3units

and a small Soccer Dog from Brazil 6.30PM

Paranga over Ipatinga
    +114 2units

Vitoria -1.5 over Guaratingueta ​-114 2units
    in game betting Bartoli +200 now
    Bartoli live in game still +163 i just took her
    ​i just toped up the bet +25o in game

1-2 was it?

You going to update your spreadsheet with all these live plays?

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Loser patrol showed up after a loss... same hose bags show every time Roxy has a loss. What a bunch of dweebs

hawley

YorkHunt

Dmoneytx

haters.gif

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Loser patrol showed up after a loss... same hose bags show every time Roxy has a loss. What a bunch of dweebs

hawley

YorkHunt

Dmoneytx

haters.gif
    Settle down pal.

I didn't make any negative comments towards roxxy in this thread.

He posted some dribble towards me so I responded.

Next time you come begging for NRL winners look elsewhere.

Dmoneytx

Tc woods = complete idiot

SlowNsteady
    SlowNsteady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 34

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Tc woods = complete idiot
    Once again, thanks for feedback that not one person gives a shit about! You're such a virtuous poster. Keep trying to save the gambling world!

Dmoneytx

Dude, who are you?? Never heard of ya. Tc Woods has said some wonderful things about me. Everyone who has a brain knows that the guy is an idiot. He said something about me & responded. What the hell is wrong with that?? I have my own thread & give out my own picks for free. I give more feedback on here that prob anyone. There are some good tennis guys on here & if you want some help or info, then go visit their threads. Ask a question, whatever. But hanging around a thread like this that is dead & then making a comment like that?? That is so stupid. I can go respond to a question or a comment, in anyones thread. In any sport. Or they can do the same on my thread. There is nothing wrong with that buddy, so take a pill and relax.

Several of us do this for fun and just bec we know tennis crap, its better than someone who knows nothing or very little. That was a stupid comment to a guy that helps a ton of people on a daily basis. And does it for nothing. So yea, I will keep posting wherever I like and most people don't have a problem with it. The fact that you do, is pretty weak man.

Have a great morning, good luck to ya.

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Settle down pal.

I didn't make any negative comments towards roxxy in this thread.

He posted some dribble towards me so I responded.

Next time you come begging for NRL winners look elsewhere.
    Pretty sure guy is clueless. All I've seen him do is beg for winners. Its pretty comical. From his posts that I've seen, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were one of those special kids. Oh well, gambling isn't for everyone.

Good job on another epic burial 25 units is a lot of air to lose. In fairness, I think its all just a piss take now... Roxxy doesn't even claim to bet real money.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Pretty sure guy is clueless. All I've seen him do is beg for winners. Its pretty comical. From his posts that I've seen, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if he were one of those special kids. Oh well, gambling isn't for everyone.

Good job on another epic burial 25 units is a lot of air to lose. In fairness, I think its all just a piss take now... Roxxy doesn't even claim to bet real money.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

dont understand what this latino fuuk is babbeling, do you speak english dumbmoney?? or habla espanol only, he first time appeared in my Tennis thread when i was big on Kerber and Shvedova and hit her as big dog, he constantly makes a fool outofhimself since then
    he always say hes gone and he always is back not even worth to response , he hate women sports , i got it, now move along Senor OH ,he already posted he will not bother my WNBA thread,as the season continues tomorrow 5Dimes just put odds up Dumbmoney will appear is-1200 now pound it hard

and by the way Yorkie i lost 200$ in game on Bartoli so all guys relax, nobody was there when i hit 4 english soccer games yesterday, so relax all i have to post my todays plays

Dmoneytx

dont understand what this latino fuuk is babbeling, do you speak english dumbmoney?? or habla espanol only, he first time appeared in my Tennis thread when i was big on Kerber and Shvedova and hit her as big dog, he constantly makes a fool outofhimself since then
    he always say hes gone and he always is back not even worth to response , he hate women sports , i got it, now move along Senor OH ,he already posted he will not bother my WNBA thread,as the season continues tomorrow 5Dimes just put odds up Dumbmoney will appear is-1200 now pound it hard

and by the way Yorkie i lost 200$ in game on Bartoli so all guys relax, nobody was there when i hit 4 english soccer games yesterday, so relax all i have to post my todays plays
    I'm not latino you stupid fat fuk. I already told you I was born in California. You have got to be one of the dumbest pieces of crap that I have seriously ever run into on a website like this. -1200 to go into your womens basketball thread?? Dude, you are a complete moron. I tool with you, whenever I have time to do absolutely nothing in my life. And the fact that you respond and get all upset like you do, really is a freaking laugh for me. I can tell, bec it is so obvious at times, that this is your life. When are you going to learn that I do this for pure enjoyment to help people and when I lose a 100 or 200 on a game its not a big deal. I win quite a bit as well, so I have fun with it. You act like this is your life Roxxy. In some ways, I do feel bad for you. I just don't think you understand that I really don't give two craps about you and I think the racist remarks I have heard in the past from you and how you post back to other people, is absolutely pathetic. It exemplifies what kind of person you are, that is not very hard to see. I would not waste my time to post in your womens basketball thread, bec I only pop on here when I am bored to respond to the crap I laugh at from you or your clonies. So post whatever you want about me, I absolutely don't care. I just think its funny that you prob spend everyday doing this and watching sports. Great life Roxxy, just don't forget to hit the gym once in a while, ok?? No reason to hate on someone who actually takes care of himself & gives a shit about "stuff" like that. LOL.

Bottom line. I went into your thread and had every right to tell you that the pick you told everyone was an easy play, free money, a gauranteed winner, was crap. When I said that, you absolutely imploded. And so did your clonies. It was actually hilarious. I always welcome people to come into my thread and tell me my pick was terrible if I lose and told everyone how easy it was going to be and how free it was and the lock of the week or etc, etc....
    So now Roxxy calles me a latino?? Again, adding to my humor that I already enjoy by listening to this clown. Literally, his body structure and physique resemble that of a circus clown. To add to his intelligence level, he made up a name for me as well. It is very clever. It adds the word "dumb" to my screen name. Now I'm sure this is in response to the name I gave you a little while ago. Racist Roxxy was not "made up". I gave him this name, bec he was bashing people as human beings & was being racist. Some comments have shocked me bec they have been so racist and so graphic. So hence the name. But when he responds, notice how he retaliates, but adding the word "dumb". It is quite astonishing the level of intelligence needed to be able to do something like that. What I called you Roxxy was the truth?? And it should hurt. But knowing you, it probably doesn't. And that is pathetic, because racism is wrong. Very wrong. So keep it rolling my man, like said, it gives me something to do when I am bored. And I call em how I see em, and its obvious you don't like what I see. So take a look in the mirror bud. And its nice that you respond, even though as fairly low educated as it is consistenly, and that your clones don't respond for you. Bec that crap is just flat out wierd. Again, IMO.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dmb8183

Dmoneytx

PS. You keep asking questions of extemely low intelligence. Uh, yes I speak English. And yes I learned how to speak Spanish. I also speak part of another language that I studied in college. You keep asking if I speak English. I keep saying the same thing. I know you can read man. Dumb question to keep throwing on posts. Seriously.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

I knew that this simpleton would respond and write a long response,he do not even realize what goof he is and what the forum thinks about him,dumbmoney you are a entertaining retard keep it up, so we have something to laugh about till the games starting

have a good day Senor

Dmoneytx

And by the forum, let everyone know u are taking about less than 10 people. LOL. I think alt more people come to SBR than 10 people. And I have helped of ton of people out. Ya, I'm a real goof. Senor.
    Way to steer people to women's tennis. Moron.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    And by the forum, let everyone know u are taking about less than 10 people. LOL. I think alt more people come to SBR than 10 people. And I have helped of ton of people out. Ya, I'm a real goof. Senor.
    Way to steer people to women's tennis. Moron.
    he helped out dont quit your day job ,dont do it Pedro

3q1g16.jpg

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

I can't help it, I just have to respond to some of these clowns.
    hawley - beg??? you should get off what ever yer smoking. Also, I'm not your pal.

dope money texASS - Actually think people read all of that dribble? You calling me an idiot is like the pot calling the kettle black. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_pot...e_kettle_black

I get nothing from the loser patrol, have not won one dollar from any of them. I've finally utilized the ignore feature at SBR

Ignore List

To remove a user from your ignore list, un-check the box associated with their name and click the 'Save Changes' button.

To add a user to the list, enter their name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Ignore List

Good luck today Roxxy and to those that choose to tail

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

lol

can't believe i just read all that

dmoney in future when you're trying to insult someone you might get more impact if you didn't include your life story

rough day fishy, you should know better than to chase with fatoli, she is a head case & it's a lottery to see who will turn up, bad spot too with US open coming up

oh well, get 'em back tonight!

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    lol

can't believe i just read all that

dmoney in future when you're trying to insult someone you might get more impact if you didn't include your life story

rough day fishy, you should know better than to chase with fatoli, she is a head case & it's a lottery to see who will turn up, bad spot too with US open coming up

oh well, get 'em back tonight!
    Showtime you are right here, and i was more against Larsson as pro Bartoli, Larsson is a bum

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

These threads get crazy

I never know who wins or loses

YorkHunt
    I JUST RELEASED
    YorkHunt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1507

If your betting 100$ a unit roxxy and you claim you ALSO bet Bartoli live. You would have lost 300 plus whatever else on her.....yet you said you just lost $200 on her. Which is it...so you bet 300 PLUS live wager and you only lost 200 on her...none of your shit ever adds up

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by YorkHunt View Post
    If your betting 100$ a unit roxxy and you claim you ALSO bet Bartoli live. You would have lost 300 plus whatever else on her.....yet you said you just lost $200 on her. Which is it...so you bet 300 PLUS live wager and you only lost 200 on her...none of your shit ever adds up
    Buddy 300 initial bet and 200 live, thats 500 in total= 5units not 25

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by SlowNsteady View Post
    Once again, thanks for feedback that not one person gives a shit about! You're such a virtuous poster. Keep trying to save the gambling world!
    That dominatrix guy is still f-cking aroud with not minding his own business,at least hes not calling people retards and morons...his favorite f-ckin words...Oh and idiot he uses alot...he probably has the iq of a pea.

matt711
    matt711's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneytx View Post
    dude, who are you?? Never heard of ya. Tc woods has said some wonderful things about me. Everyone who has a brain knows that the guy is an idiot. He said something about me & responded. What the hell is wrong with that?? I have my own thread & give out my own picks for free. I give more feedback on here that prob anyone. There are some good tennis guys on here & if you want some help or info, then go visit their threads. Ask a question, whatever. But hanging around a thread like this that is dead & then making a comment like that?? That is so stupid. I can go respond to a question or a comment, in anyones thread. In any sport. Or they can do the same on my thread. There is nothing wrong with that buddy, so take a pill and relax.

Several of us do this for fun and just bec we know tennis crap, its better than someone who knows nothing or very little. That was a stupid comment to a guy that helps a ton of people on a daily basis. And does it for nothing. So yea, i will keep posting wherever i like and most people don't have a problem with it. The fact that you do, is pretty weak man.

Have a great morning, good luck to ya.
    this is to funny...........

First 123 Last