EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thursday's [8/9] Ninja Plays

[Olympics] USA-Japan Both Teams to Score [-112]
    It took nearly all of regulation for both teams to score in last Summer's World Cup Final, but they did. Japan has looked threatening and found goals since the KO stages began and I think that will continue against what was a very shaky USA defense vs. Canada. USA is obviously lethal at any time.

[Europa League] Aktobe-Genk Over 2.5 [-113]
    The Belgians hold a 2-1 lead from the 1st leg as Aktobe host the 2nd. With the away goal, Aktobe could advance with a simple 1-0 win. I don't expect them to look for that scoreline though as Genk are a dangerous attacking side. Aktobe has their own solid attack and should be looking for that goal early. Genk meanwhile have looked vulnerable defensively at times with three matches under their belts since their domestic campaign began - they have scored and conceded in all three. In all three, they have multiple goals scored.

[Europa League] Dundee United +1/+1.5 [-103]
    Will look for this at a flat +1.5 and pay if the lines shift for me, but willing to try the split line as well. Dundee is a bit unlucky to be tied 2-2 after the first leg as they allowed a goal deep in injury time that gives Dinamo Moscow some life @ home with the two away goals. The Russian side is in a bit of shambles though as they stumbled out the gates in the Premier League and have undergone a managerial change. Always tough to gauge how a shake-up like that will effect the club, but I think their new man will be looking to get his side through here no matter how. I think that could mean his side looks to try and defend the lead they hold with those away goals. Dundee has professed that they will attack again this evening and given Dynamo's sketchy defense to date, they should feel confident of netting something in Moscow. I think even if the Russians get straight and win, it won't be a heavy defeat for the Scottish side.

EaglesPhan36

Eeesh. Think I have buyer's remorse on Dundee. Dynamo blasting them for two goals already. Goals where I don't need them and none early where I do!

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    Eeesh. Think I have buyer's remorse on Dundee. Dynamo blasting them for two goals already. Goals where I don't need them and none early where I do!
    Genk had a chance from the penalty spot, early in the game.

OGUCCI-SBR
    Bizness
    OGUCCI-SBR's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 557

Quote Originally Posted by OGUCCI-SBR View Post
    Genk had a chance from the penalty spot, early in the game.
    2 Goals in 5 minutes now lol

EaglesPhan36

Well Dundee was a nice throw away bet. They are buried.

EaglesPhan36

Alright, well split the first two. If the Olympic one hits, I'll take that day.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15519

Japan has hit the bar twice and missed a couple of other excelent chances. They are close, just hope all these missed chances wont come back to haunt us...

Dayman
    Dayman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

My original bet is on US. But I also took Japan on a live bet for a small amount right after the goal. Hoping for an epic finish, sans the penalties.

silvap
    silvap's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15519

There ya go, Japan scores and clinches the prop. Cheers EP

EaglesPhan36

That works. Another day where I read too much info. Was just going to parlay Marseilles & Hannover in the EL, but started reading all the Moscow stuff. Oh well, 2-1 is a-ok.

hotelis
    hotelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 957

no more plays for today Eagle?

i97g
    i97g's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

i guess no more. lets get them tom