EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Monday's [8/6] Ninja Plays

[Olympic Women] France-Japan Both Teams to Score: +105
    Much has been written of course about the lethal attack of France and that has shown with ten goals in the tournament in four matches. Japan though showed some of their own against an opponent in Brazil that many expected to be superior to Japan last round. The Japanese may not have the flare of the French, but they are a technical side that will expose any gaps in the French defense of which we have seen quite a few. France won a friendly 2-0 in early July, so interested to see what changes have taken place. France has not been shutout in nearly two years, so I would expect them to find a way to score. Japan will be the question mark, but I think with their patient approach they will have chances to break France down and score.

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

EaglesPhan36

[HALFTIME Women] USA-Canada Over 2.5 [+110]Mi
    Missed the start and was set to play the over, so sticking to it. Plenty of chances.

Papadontpreach
    Papadontpreach's Avatar Become A Pro!

you should have just played the halftime prop (if available) 2-1 US final at around +450-+500.

Canada with 1 chance in the first half and they made the US pay. Now they will park the bus and the US will get chance after chance. No doubt the US will tie it, but wouldn't surprise me to see some typical late USA femmes soccer fireworks....

EaglesPhan36

I think I will take mine over yours homeboy. Easy pickins.

EaglesPhan36

That was one of the more enteraining chicks matches ever. USA!

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6422

Final score props are a crapshoot. Was on the BTTS, missed the over. Nice calls EP.